Shook !

Linasha- its another day at school and once again I was at school without Jahreel , he let me take his rangerover and he stayed home in the bed Ian wake him up because he heard the alarm and groaned " I don't wanna go" so I left his stank ass Inna bed. It's almost half way thru the day it's 6th hour and I honestly hate this hour it's a class full of fake ass bitches in here who want Jahreel and they dislike me cause I'm with him , type sht? It was now the end of the day and I was walking to the car " Aye shorty lemme get that number " I heard someone say I turned around to see who it is and it was one of Jahreel's Ex Homies I ignored him cause what could you possibly want with me ? I drove home listening to Summer Walker Playing Games.

So won't you say my name, say my name
If you claim you want me , It ain't no thang
You acting kinda shady , You ain't been calling me baby, oh Boy you can go and stop playing games
Playing games!!

I was grinding all in the seats and shit I was feeling myself like YASS!! I pulled up at the house and I heard the same thing I heard last night , MOANING ! Like wtf he really got me fucked up , I didn't make myself noticeable Ian make no noise or nun I even left the front door cracked cause when it closes it's a big slam so I tiptoed up stairs and the door was cracked i peeped thru the door to see & my mind was right .. he was fucking over on me " Ahhh sht , fuck " all I kept hearing I couldn't see the girl at first until I opened the door up a little but they didn't see me & It Was My Fucking Sister Jasmine. "ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?" Before she could say anything I grabbed her by her hair and flipped her ass and dragged her out the door stomped her in her face and spat on her , " Y'all ass was the ones fucking when I was gone the other day too ?" I walked Bck in the house and closed the door Sick asf I can't believe this shit I trusted them " & Jahreel YOU SICK ASF " I was getting all my shit and packed my clothes I already was saving money in my bank account so I'm about to go get me an apartment and be independent I can't take this shit !

Jahreel-  Ahhhhh Fuck , Jasmine was giving me some good shit I regret this but I can't dwell on the past it is what it is , I didn't want to Cheat on my girl but once you been provoked and ain't had no pussy In a while who not gone cheat ?. Me and Jasmine was having sex and I guess Linasha was watching us through the door but we didn't even hear her come in the house until we heard " ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS" from Linasha then she Dragged jasmine out the door , I'm trying to stop her but she tried to hit me too , let me just explain to her when she calmed down wow what a day.

*30 minutes goes by*

I Seen her packing her stuff in the guest room " Hey babe can I explain?" She ignored me and kept packing I went to where she was and she got up and moved " Can you at least hear me out ?" She calmly said " What more could you possibly say ? No need " then she took all her clothes " I Mean I Did Buy all that shit I would've been wrong if I told you to give it all back !" I yelled at her going out the door she came back in and calmly said " It's mine now , you bought it for me , but I wouldn't mind giving it back" I palmed my face " At least tell me where you going ?" She said " Go ask Jasmine , you don't need to know nun from me , have a great life without me ". I just shook my head " I just lost my lady dawg" I'm just Fenna smoke the pain away.

Linasha- I'm done I knew something was going on but I didn't know it was with my sister .. I honestly thought she was coming down here to stay for a place but she wanted my nigga ? Sht crazy it be yo own Ppls , I had some money saved up for if I wanted my own apartment cause if I wasn't staying with him I need some to bounce back on. I Went to look for some apartments and I found a 1 bedroom for me to get " Perfect" I said. I Payed the landlord the money and instantly went bed & furniture shopping , it's been 5 hours since I left and he ain't even try to text and see if I been okay it's cool he prolly out here fucking somebody DIRTY DICK!

I was finally done I just needed the people to bring my things in from the U-Haul since it was too late they have to bring it tomorrow in the morning so imma just make me a pallet and call it a day. It's now the morning and I'm waiting on them but they taking too long and I gotta be somewhere so I decided to wait like 30 more minutes, soon as I was about to say fuck it they pulled up " Thank god" they started bringing my bed in , my dresser , tv , my Couches and dinner table they put it up for me and left I thanked them and I locked up and left to my job interview. What a good day , I got the job and I just met a lil cutie that work there (AHHH) Shid it's time to move on ian Fenna be with no cheater. He asked me for my number and I gave it to em I just want to be friends for right now. I went to get me a car because the car I got now is Jahreel's and I don't wanna drive shit of his so I went to go get me a charger. When I was going to the car lot I got a text from a number that wasn't saved " Hey love" he looked at it " this must be Jeremy?" They texted back 2 mins later " yes " I didn't text back so he texted me again " can I take you out for dinner ?" I agreed and he told me to be ready about 8:30.

Jahreel- I was at home depressed and sad looking ugly trying to find a way to get my lady back but I remembered it was a tracker on her phone so I looked at it and it says she 45 minutes away from me , I got in my car and went to where she was. It was 8:30 when I arrived she was coming out an apartment , huh ? She bought this or she living with someone ? I'll figure that out later I seen her getting in the car I couldn't see who it was in the drivers seat until the light came on and it was a dude 🤨 wtf she moved on already? So I followed them but I stayed farther back so they won't notice , 5 minutes later they arrived at a restaurant " so he taking her on dates and sht ?" I said aloud. I waited for them to get done to see where they was going afterwards, she gone keep playing with me she must've forgotten who I was, a hour went by and yes I waited that long just so I can follow them again. He dropped her back off at home " perfect timing" i waited for her to get in the house and I followed him like 5 minutes of following him he started to notice so I sped up and bumped him he tried to speed up to get away but then I started letting shots go and his car skrted and ran off the road and crashed " Mission completed" she not going nowhere !

Linasha- a good hour after he dropped me off I was in my bed wondering why Jeremy ain't text me like he said so I just went and took a good 50 minute shower and went back into the room and turned off the Tv and went to sleep I got school in the morning.

It's now 6:00 in the morning I checked my phone to see any messages but there weren't nun I sighed and got up cause it's time for school , I turned the tv on tryna find something interesting if not I was gonna play some music until I came across the news and I heard " Last night it was a fatal crash on northwest peach tree leaving a guy dead by the name of Jeremy Montgomery " the guy announced " WHATTTTTTTT" I yelled who tf would possibly do that to him???? " I just really hope it had nun to do with someone I know " I spoke outloud this is crazy I just met him man I actually like him !