‼️

Jahreel- i had ran to make a move for my boss so I told Linasha and Trey I was gone be back so I left and as I was riding I got an text from an unknown number saying " Imma get what I want & what I want you have " I was thinking about it too hard which almost caused me to crash so I shook it off and got to my destination did what I had to do. When I was about to leave I seen one of my dips I was fucking with back in the day " Yo Jah" I looked at her and said " Wsp " she responded & said " how you been ? I missed you " I gave her the side eye cause I know she was up to some so I got back into car and hurried up & drove off I don't know what she was on I heard her ass got that shit and I shole wasn't trying to get it and I wasn't trying to cheat again. So I pulled up to the gas station to get a rello and I got another text saying " either give me her or you and yo child suffer and in my mind I'm thinking who the fck could this be , I'm not beefing with nobody nor has Linasha told me anything she usually tells me things if something uncomfortable is going on .. is this karma for what went down at the pool earlier?. At this point I'm getting worried I drove 100 mph to get home to see if my child and girl okay as I'm speeding I'm calling also and she's not answering now my heart is beating fast because she not answer after the 10th call so I decided to call my brother but he wasn't answering either so in my head I'm thinking they got some going on and ain't tryna fess up , I finally got home ion see no lights on or nothing so I get to the door I open it and I scream their names " LINASHA" , " TREY" where tf y'all at mane so I'm getting confused bro it's frustrating me but once I looked at the red dot on my camera in my house flashing red I could tell she was in trouble or at a place that's not safe because I got her a bracelet where it's a built in chip in where I can find her if she's in danger so I ran over to the ipad to check the location and it says 7303 rockfield dr , it clicked in my head cause my brother told me he had a lil mission there I'm hoping he ain't the one doing it , Ian tryna smoke my brother but if I got to for the loml and my CHILD that's not even born yet I will !!

Linasha: after reel left for a move me and trey did the do and after that I went to shower off to go lay back down cause I was having contractions so when I got out trey entered my room and preceded to say " goodnight luv see you soon" and I didn't think about it cause I'm just thinking he mean like in the morning or something so I just chuckled at him and laid down after drying off and putting my clothes on , I was was watching tv until I got sleepy all over again. I was in a good sleep until I got interrupted by getting pulled out of the bed and getting a bag put over my head I was screaming and kicking " IM PREGNANT LET ME GO !!" , " BAEEE PLEASE HELP ME , TREY !! SOMEBODY " next think you know I'm getting thrown in a vehicle with my arms tied up as of right now I'm crying so hard and shaking because I'm scared and scared for my baby " I told you I get what I want " I head a familiar voice say I'm thinking in my head who said that it sound familiar!! But then I realized TREY!!! Said that sht before I gave him my body I'm so disappointed in myself " Trey how could you do this " he laughed and said " ain't no mercy or friends inna game " we ended up stopping " why we stopping " I asked he told me to shutup while dragging me by my arm not caring if I fell on my stomach or not. " sit yo ass right here " he stated I'm crying still with this object over my head I'm in so much disbelief I hope my boyfriend rescues me I need him right now. As I was thinking that he came in and said " you ain't getting no help no time soon cause there's no evidence left behind but when he said that I realized I still had my bracelet on with the tracker built inside I started to get less worried because I know he coming now ! So I didn't respond back he goes on to say " what you got to say about that " i said "nothing do you " he was in shock I guess that I wasn't as terrified anymore. He said " I'm kind of upset I had to sacrifice you out of all people" and I said wym ? And as I was asking that I heard gun shots let off I jumped hoping None hit me but I didn't feel anything so I was more so worried on who did the shooting until I heard " bae , bae you in here ? You okay where are you ?" I responded " bae I'm in here help !!" He ran to my rescue and took the bag off my head and untied me " cmon we finna leave this whole state cmon " we ran out the area and drove home as fast as I can and we packed our belongings and put everything in the car took us a good hour but we called the landlord and told him everything as we were on the road so we can be safe I'm still shooken up do I have bad luck ??

#SLIGHTcomingbackChapte
#sorry it's short the next one with be longer