Its time

*8 months go by of Linasha and Jahreel being around eachother *

Jahreel- It has been months since me and Linasha been each other's company now it's my time to ask her to be my girlfriend. Today after school since it's Friday I'm going to take her to a special expensive diner and do a good deed , she has really been my support in life , she keeps me sane .. we never really argued we had debates but it's not to where we stop talking or being around eachother that's my whole heart. We was on our way home from school and she asked could we pick her sister up from her job she got while she lives down here I told her sure since we already right here. We arrived to the job " hey " she said getting in I gave her a head nod " Hey Sus" Linasha responded. The ride was silent back home i gotta feeling her sister like me but Ian gone jinx it , we went in the house and 25 minutes later Linasha asked could she go to the store to get her some personal stuff " yeah , you need me to go with you ?" She told me she'll be back in no time I told her okay kissed her forehead and told her to be safe then went back into my room to watch tv.

"Hey Jahreel ?" I heard her call from the guest room " yeah " I responded back cause what she want ? She came in my room and asked me " how do you tell someone you like them?" I looked at her so confused like why are you asking me this ? You like me or some ? " uhhh just tell em .. why you asking me this ?" I asked " oh I just wanted to ask cause I like this boy but don't know how to tell em that's all thanks " I shrugged my shoulders , I went downstairs afterwards and went to see what's to eat in the fridge until I seen Jasmine ( the sister ) come down stairs in some lil Bitty ass shorts " uh weird flex but okay " i was watching some body live in front of the refrigerator and she came and bent it over in front of me to look Inna fridge she ain't move until she felt me against her butt " wtf are you doing ?" She turned around " oh sorry Ian mean to do that " she walked off I said okay let me go upstairs cause now she really blowing me.

I went upstairs got in the shower then went into my room and lied down until I fell asleep like 25 minutes I was gone .. until I felt a wet substance and a pleasure feeling on my pole .. "Ah sht " I groaned I thought it was Linasha Until I remembered we never did nothing like this before so I opened my eyes to look it was Jasmine sucking me up , I couldn't stop her because it was so good I was trying my best to get her off me but I just couldn't , Eventually I got her to get off me " wtf you on man ? You Linasha's Sister yk how me and her rock " she said " If I want you I want you " then she walked out the room, when she walked out Linasha Was Walking In the House.. I'm not even gone tell her cause I don't wanna bring Ha down more she already don't got no family & we the only ones.

Linasha- "Hey love" i said as i walked in , " Wsp Ma" He hugged me" so I'm Fenna take you out okay so put on yo best fit , do w/e you gotta do be ready bout 8:30" he told me i said okay & he left out. I went to take a shower & washed my Face , flat ironed my hair , did me a natural face with makeup and picked out my red velvet dress and my heeled sandals with rhinestones on the heel and sprayed my favorite Victoria secret perfume & lotion 🧴 . Now it was 8:25 I came downstairs and as I was coming down he said " DAMNNNNNNN " he said rubbing his chin " Cmon for I do some to you " I giggled 🤭 whew. He took me to this Very expensive place and it was reserved for only us too , I cried because he so sweet he did not have to do this for me. We ordered our food and ate after 20 minutes we was talking and then all of a sudden he Bussed me with the " Can you be my girlfriend, I really appreciate you being around me , you turned me into having a good mind and heart at first I didn't care for no one , I love your body and your curves , your heart is so pure and precious I just love everything about you just be the honor and be my girl " I was so in awwww " Yessss I'll be your girlfriend baby & I gotta treat for you tonight be ready 😉"