Animosity?

Linasha- So today was prom day and it's now going on 6 , it starts at 8 , I yell to the living room " Bae it's 6 o'clock we need to start getting ready" he yelled out " I'm about to get in the shower now " I played I choose my Layton Greene on my Tv to sing while I was in the shower " ITS YOU I CHOOSE" I start yelling I felt that after a couple more songs I was out in 45 minutes , I seen him sitting on the bed playin the game he was already dressed it's now 7:30 so now I have to put on my dress and and do my makeup I'm not doing none to major to my face just a natural beat. " Bae can you zip the back of my dress up ?" He helped me so now I'm on to my hair it was in flexirods in my bonnet , Yo we just about to shock the media.
* jasmine in the media*
* Fast foward to the limo *

Yes we got a limo to pull up In at prom cause we just that extra and we want people to be in awwww when we step out. We got in the limo " you think something bad gone happen tonight ?" Demetrius asked me I looked at him and started to worry " idk I don't feel it , but if you feel it in yo gut we need to go home to be safe ion need neither one of us gone because of this prom shit" he shook his okay and said " it's gone be okay , let's just have fun" we pulled up to the school and when we got out guess who we seen ? Jasmine & Jahreel , they couldn't wait to get out the car to look at us they looked nice tho i don't really care for them honestly.

When we got situated we took pictures together and went into the building to see our friends , it was cool for the first hour then everybody started coming in eventually that's when it got hype .. the music started to get exclusive it was just a fun night. As I'm dancing bae went to use the restroom jahreel came over there and said in my ear " can I talk to you over for a sec" I hesitated but I went " what you want ?" I asked him " you fucking with close friends now ? "

I looked at him so stupid and just laughed " bro you fuck with my BLOOD my fucking sister , how dare you ask me that ?" He just looked me in my face with so much hurt I wonder was he just going with jasmine to make me mad " that's tuff , hope you happy" he said it in a soft tone i immediately start to tear up because i hate making people sad but i had to suck it up remembering what he did to me. After looking for Demetrius he eventually found

" Bae they got this after party after prom you wanna go ? It's like a house party , only close friends or what not gone be there" I responded sure getting ready to leave cause it's already 11:50 and it end a 12:00 so me and him walk back to the limo I see jasmine and I hear " nasty thot" I turned around and said " I'm a thot ? When you fucked your sister's boyfriend and went with him before we could even break up fully , fuck out my face you the thot" Demetrius tryna get me in the car cause he know what I'm capable of I'll beat her ass again but this time in my dress!

We pull up to the house 20 minutes later " you got the address " I asked him he responded " yea" we get in the house freshen up , change our clothes I put on some biker shorts and a crop top and some sandals and bae put on some black pants with a white collard shirt with some white forces. " you ready ?" He asked me " yeah" I responded grabbing my purse and spraying some perfume as I go. We get there in 15 minutes cause Demetrius drive hella fast , when we pull up we see some people standing outside i didn't know them but he did he dapped them up and I went in the house I seen my favorite cousin that I haven't seen in yearsss

" FAVEEEEEEEE" I screamed she ran and hugged me " Omg I missed you soooo much " she responded " why haven't you tried to get in touch with me ?" I asked her " I don't have a phone to my name " she told me " you down here for good ?" I asked her " yeah sadly lol but now I know you here i don't have none to worry about " she sad with a bright smile " who you with ?" I asked her " jasmine & her boyfriend " my face immediately turned pale " oh" was all I could say and I walked away to find Demetrius but I seen Jahreel he walked past me and bit his lip at me his ass smell so sexy this sounds crazy I know but I been feigning for his sex and love, I smiled at him a sat on the couch and just got on my phone Demetrius will find me. It's going on 30 minutes I haven't seen Demetrius I went outside to where he was at " where Demetrius?" I asked the people he was talking to " uhhh I-I- I don't know he went upsta- " somebody cut him off with a punch in the shoulder " shutup" they mouthed so I happily went upstairs to see.

I hear none but moaning " bro please don't tell me this happening " I said to myself I peaked in the room it is what I thought and it's with my sister JASMINE ! I didn't even spazz lol since he wanna play I just went back downstairs sat on the couch " aye do anybody wanna play truth or dare ?" The host of the party asked " I got up indicating I wanted to play when I got up I seen Demetrius coming downstairs and jasmine right behind him I still ain't say none pay back !

Jahreel- I went into the living room and sat by Linasha cause we fenna play truth or dare " I want you so bad ma" I whispered in her ear gently rubbing on her fat ma " s-s-stop people coming " she barely could say imma finish watch , I stopped Demetrius came in and jasmine sat on the other couch " why you sitting by her ? I'm supposed to sit by you" girl sit over there it's a seat" I told her . She ain't say none " so now that everybody in here y'all ready to play ?" We all agreed on yeah " igh who wanna start" he asked " me" Linasha said " Igh go" he said. "Demetrius Truth or dare ?" She started off with Demetrius!!! Spicy I was thinking in my head 😭

Uh truth he said " is it true you just fucked jasmine upstairs?" I looked over there at jasmine her face just tells it all , " yeah " he answered she laughed " lol okay " who going next ? " the host asked " I'll go" said somebody I didn't know " Jahreel truth or dare ?" He responded with dare " Igh I dare you to take Linasha up to the guest room and make love to her , not fuck but make love do it all in one round" we looked at eachother She bit her lip at me " cmon baby" I told her that lowkey turned me on we got upstairs " I been wanting your love and affection since you left " she told me " I'm about to show you how much I missed you and been wanting you baby " I told her in the sexiest voice she pulled me by my shirt and said " give it to me now I want you now " I kissed on her neck to tease her then I went down to her legs fat ma was already wet I started to eat her as I fingered her in 5 minutes I made her come now it's Lil man turn I whipped it out I got him ready and stuck it in her and started to make love to her " have my baby Linasha" " awwww y-yes bb-baby I will , don't stop aww 😩" after a good 10 minutes I nutted in her she gone have my baby this the only girl I been wanting to be with I just fucked up. It was some spare towels in the guest bathroom so we cleaned our selves and dropped the towels down the laundry shoot. We pulled our clothes back up we kissed before going back down, when we got down there I licked my fingers showing Demetrius how good she was & Linasha did a pregnant belly indicating she gone be pregnant we ain't shit lol I lowkey think I got my baby back. Igh let's resume this game the host said " I'm going next" jasmine said " Jahreel truth or dare" I said dare " I dare you to kiss the sexiest woman in here or the person you want to continue your life with" I grabbed Linasha's face and kissed her so sexy grabbing her neck biting her lip when I was done her face was so pale WHAT A GREAT NIGHT !!