Mad Much?

Linasha- I'm just looking at Jasmine Screaming and yelling at Jahreel " Girl chillout, yelling at my man and shit" I told her and laughed in her face at this point she wanted to fight me and Demetrius wanted to fight Jahreel " Demetrius you know you not fucking with me in the fighting shit you might aswell sit back down" Jahreel told him " you wanna fight me cause I got payback?" I said with a confused face " Nah I just don't like yo hoe ass" I just started laughing hilariously because I'm the hoe when she fucked both of my niggas ? " jasmine you are so delusional and stupid you fucked both of my niggas , I never had intercourse with none of yours bye bro " me and jahreel got up to leave and I felt my hair being snatched , I swung on whoever it was and they let go so I turn around and it was jasmine " Bae hold my shit" I told him " No bae she not worth it " he told me but I wasn't tryna hear that this bitch keep trying me. I hit her with a mean ass punch ha nose started bleeding but did that stop me ?

I just went to wilding on her ass until Jahreel pulled me off of her " cmon bae" I got off her and said " Bitch come get yo shit out of OUR house , nvm that shit gone be outside " and with that being said I fixed my hair and walked out they house , he opened my door and ran to his side " Bae what if she press charges?" I looked at him and said " well she started it soooo " we was riding in silence until I seen him smirk at me " what ?" I said giggling " none I'm just tryna go some more rounds with you tonight " I looked at him and said " Let's dooooo it !" He got so happy I'm fenna please this man in the best way. He sped up so yk he amped !

We ain't even go to the room we did it right there in the living room he literally broke my back in ! We was doing all types of positions cause we just don't gaf and we really planning this baby so he nutted in me again just to make sure I just hope it ain't no twins cause wheewww. After we got done doing the do Jahreel got a call " Hello?" , " Yeah Wsp bro ? , oh yeah it's a guest room here you can stay in , yeah just me and my lady only us here" I'm looking like when tf you get a brother ? " Igh bro see ya later " he looked at me and said " I know you wondering when I get a brother " I looked at him and laughed " you damn skippy" also looking for the answer " well Ian talk about him fr fr cause he barely come around 🤷🏽‍♀️He not my only brother tho I got another one he gone come down here for the family reunion next week he look so much like me " damn I thought in my head " oh okay" I continued to watch YouTube on my phone.

*6pm come*

Linasha- me and Jahreel was sleep until I heard a knock on the door I got up to see who it was " Who is it?" I said and ain't nobody say none so I looked thru the peep hole " I guess this his brother" so I opened it " hey is Jahreel here ?" Yeah he right here on the couch come in I closed and locked the door after him and woke jahreel up and then went to go put on some joggers or some cause I had on some tight ass shorts that's disrespectful to walk around like that around his peoples, I was really tired so I just stayed upstairs in the bedroom and just went to sleep. After a good 45 minutes I was awoken by my phone ringing " hello?" then they hung up , ion got time for people playing on my phone I went downstairs to find me some to eat and nobody was here so I called Jahreel " Wya?" He responded " I'm at the mall I'll be there inna min" I just hung up the phone and fixed me a chicken sandwich and went back upstairs and watched Tv after 15 minutes later I heard them coming back in the house i stayed in the room tho cause what I'm getting up for ? He came in the room and brought me a pregnancy test " take it" I didn't have to pee so I went into the bathroom and turned on the water and I immediately had too , so I took it and waited for the lines to appear.

15 minutes pass

"Baeeeeee" I yelled from the steps " yeah baby" he responded " can you come look at it for me and tell me " he rushed up stairs with gloves cause he know I peed on it lol he picked it up and said " Bae it got two lines what that mean ?" I jumped up in excitement! " BAEE IM PREGNANT " his eyes got wide and he got happy and started jumping with me " yesssssss" he hugged me then kissed me "we finna have a mini reel running around " I looked at him like " nooo we about to have a mini me !" Then I thought about it I really want a boy cause girl go thru too much , but boys tend to grow up and wanna be gangbangers and sht.

It's now like 9 at night and I went downstairs and Jahreel had all his homeboys downstairs they all drinking and having loud ass conversations I walk down stairs and told jahreel to bring me a bottled water but he ain't hear me so i walked down there with a attitude and got me a water cause the whole purpose was so I wouldn't be the center of attention as I was getting the water I slam the fridge " Damn bae what's wrong ?" He asked me " cause you heard me ask you to get me a water , I didn't want to be the center of attention " and what I didn't want to be I end up being cause at this point everybody is looking now " I'm sorry ian know you asked me that" I didn't say nothing back I just walked back upstairs I'm either hungry asf or it's sickness from my pregnancy I went back downstairs " Bae can you order me some food please ?" This time I had to go where he was at " yeah baby what you want ?" He asked me Just get me two chicken sandwiches with a large fry from McDonald's after I said that I immediately had to throw up he came in and held my hair back and rubbed my back .. ION WANNA BE PREGNANT NOMO