Don't Rush it

Linasha at the top ^

Jahreel- I know it might seem crazy cause I really don't fall for girls I just fuck and duck but Linasha Really got me falling for her despite what I've been seeing happening to her , her not having a family , from her having to sleep outside to her finding me I'm grateful she was able to open up to me because some girls be stuck up but one day she's gonna have my kids but imma take it slow with her because I know how she feel being touched in that type of way. I seen Linasha walking out her classroom pissed I ran up to her and touched her she snatched away in fear until she seen me , she ran right to my arms crying " I wanna die I don't wanna be here " I took her to the car to talk to her in private " Whats wrong Babygirl ?" I asked her " everybody's a bully I haven't did anything to no one .. my " sister " told all my business to the whole class , saying imma hoe for fucking my daddy and brother " wtf " type sht ?" She not Fenna let nobody pick on her.

"You Fenna go in there and beat her ass because that's personal now everybody think something that's not true " she shook her head no " violence is not my character I can't beat her up my heart too good " I shook my head " okay I'm not gone make you fight her but next time you tell me she been do or say some to you imma shoot ha and I'm not playing so you betta tell me everything!!" She was just looking out the window wiping her tears. We finna go home and watch movies and eat popcorn cause I hate to see you like this.

We get home and I was Fenna go upstairs to find us a movie but she end up getting me with a song I can get so jiggy with " Uncle luke- Scared" we both down there popping and locking , it's like we have the best times together we click so good whew this gone be my wife !! We ended up staying up late baking ,cooking and throwing stuff at e/o most of the time 😭 glad it's the weekend, we finally settled down and she asked me " Could I get to know you more ?" Of course you can I told her " so do you have family ?" I looked at her " I have my mom still but she's slowly dying with lupus I check on her everyday you'll meet her before I know she's gonna pass & my dad got killed selling drugs tryna make it for us " I told her " Awnnn it's okay don't cry " I didn't even realize I was crying until she said that Lh damn she bringing the pussy outta me.

Linasha- I wanted to get to know him more so I asked him about his family I literally should've never did that because he started crying whew I told him don't cry and I wiped his tears and gave him a kiss on the cheek and hugged him " I'm glad I met you " he told me I made the puppy face " awnnnn I'm glad I met you also , if i didn't I would be dead by now " I told him " it's my pleasure ma " I yawned " I'm so sleepy I'm about to Gts in the guest room " he got up " noooo please sleep in the bed with me I like being under you " that made me blush so hard " okay crybaby I'm about to get in the shower then I'll be in there " he started smiling and said okay he know I can't say no to his adorable ass.

After I got out the shower I went in his draw & got one of his big tshirts cause I like sleeping in them " I Shole Like how you just got on my shirt " I giggled " boy cause I can and I just like sleeping in yo sht " he laughed " it's okay love" and he kissed my forehead, we both lied down and we were watching Daddy's Little Girl until we went to sleep I ended up falling asleep on his chest once again. It's noon now so I woke up to reel not there so I went downstairs to see if he was down there but he wasn't but it was a letter on the counter " Hey babygirl I went to handle some business but I'll be back later on and I wanna take you places and have a good time with you today so be ready around 6 pm , Love from Reel" whew he is so nice man I went upstairs to shower and do my hair , brushed my teeth and washed my face .. but on some Blue Jeans With Some Sandals with a mustard bodysuit and went back in the room and got on Instagram and watched Tv until he came.

6 pm came

"Cmon nasha " I heard him yell from down stairs , I ran downstairs " Hey hun" I said " Wsp Ma" he replied we walked out the door and he opened my door " thank you " I told him he jogged to his side and got in " so where we about to go ?" I asked him "don't worry about Allat" I side eyed him and laughed " you get on my nerves " he laughed " my job 😉" we pulled up to my favorite seafood place Krab Kingz !!! He knew this was my favorite place too " ahhhhhh my favorite place " we got out and I thanked him we got in there and I asked him " I don't like to break peoples pockets so I'm gonna her the 20$ one " girl get w/e you want you not breaking me baby , as long as your with me you gone always be str8 !" I looked him in his eyes " I really appreciate you , I know I keep thanking you and other things but I never really had someone care about me and do things for me " he grabbed my hand and kissed it " my pleasure and this is what I supposed to do for my soon to be future wife 😉" my face was like 😳

#ARETHEYGETTINGMARRIED
#ISHEGONEMAKEHERHISGIRLFRIRST?
#STAYTUNED