The showdown

Quick little note:sorry if i was gone for a long time guys,I just needed a little break and sleep.but hey I'm back heh. Okay back to the story.solar flare and nightcap were about to fight electric boogaloo. Boogaloo used a powerful blast on solar flare but nightcap safes here i time."thanks nighty" said solar as they both find cover. They hide behind a table while spudow and the captain was trying to fight him but they were getting beatin easily. "What do we do!!" Solar screamed."shhh,he'll here us"said quietly.boogaloo was getting pissed and tried to find them.nightcap then sees a bucket of water and knew what to do."solar,I have an idea but it's gonna be risky" said nightcap."I need you to be an distraction",nightcap I'm not sure that's a good idea said solar.but unfortunately boogaloo found them and was ready to end this.I "FOUND YOU F$&kers!!"said boogaloo. Solar looked at nightcap and nightcap shooked his head knew what she had to do.solar tried to fight boogaloo while spudow got up and helped and the captain followed nightcap to the bucket of water."nightcap,what are you doing?"questioned combustible."I know what I'm doing,trust me. While nightcap was completing his plan,solar and spudow were fighting boogaloo.at first solar and spudow were winning but then boogaloo knocked out spudow,making him unconscious.solar try to run for him but boogaloo zapped her and kicked her to the ground."this is the grand finale"said boogaloo. Boogaloo walked to solar flare and picked her up by her neck."any last words?"."NIGHTCAP NOW!!!" screamed solar as nightcap dunked the bucket of water on boogaloo,causing him to electrocute himself.
With boogaloo passed out,the plants cheered for the heroes.the heroes then ran to solar flare to see if see was okay."solar you okay?"said nightcap. Is-is she d-dead said spudow as he started to tear up.until solar coughed and woke up."solar your alive!!!" Said captain as all the heroes hugged her."w-what happened,did we win?","it's a long story"said nightcap as he helped solar off of the ground."well...now that over,LET'S PARTY!!!! Said spudow as they continued their fun.

Now don't think this is the end of the story,I will make an epilogue soon.