The epoilogue

Quick note:there will be some sexual content so if your not into that then leave. After the crazy party the gang had,they decided to head home,well...mostly because they all drank and partied a lot so they would be tired. So nightcap drove to the leaf headquarters to drop off spudow and the captain."okay we'll see you guys tomorrow " said nightcap with a tired voice. After nightcap dropped of the two heroes, he decided to take solar home. Nightcap then looked at solar flare who was tired and asleep. "Dang,solar fell asleep? Then nightcap started to stare at solar."to be honest,she kinda looks cute when asleep"said nightcap as they finally reach solar's house.nightcap then tried to wake solar up."Hey solar,wake up!" "Huh!!" Scream solar flare."we're back at your place"said nightcap.as solar and nightcap got out of the car and headed to the house,solar said"hey nighty,would you to sit down in place just for a minute" said solar.while nightcap was tired,he didn't want to be rude because if he said no,then he'll hurt solar's feelings."sure,I don't mind"said nightcap as he headed to the house. When they walked into her house was surprised and saw how the house looked cool.they were old arcade games and flashy lights which made nightcap really interested in solar home."do you want anything to drink nighty?"said solar,"sure said nightcap.after solar got the drinks,they sat together on her couch,drinking their drinks."oh hold on nighty I'll be right back as she headed up to her room.as nightcap was sipping his drink,he then heard a loud scream coming from solar's room.nightcap ran to her room,without no hesitation,he opened the door and saw...nothing."what the h-",but out of nowhere,a shadow figure pushed nightcap on solar's bed.the shadow laughs,"hee hee I got you were I want you"said the shadow. The shadow turned out to be solar flare,who was also naked but not embarrassed about it.nightcap was blushing and was frighted while solarflare jumped onto the bed on nightcap chest which kinda hurt nightcap a little."solar flare,what are you doing!!" Said nightcap."come on nighty,don't you wanna do one more fun "activity with me?"said solar who was kinda horney.nightcap didn't want to do this,I mean he liked solar but doesn't want to anything inappropriate with her."maybe this will change your mind said solar as she kissed him in his mouth,nightcap didn't want to this with her but her lips tasted so sweet and felt good and this made nightcap horney as well and finally gave in.