Chapter 3: "What Do I Need To Be Here For?"

As soon as the two countryhumans went out of the room, Austria dragged America to the elevator, then pressed the button to the eleventh floor once they were inside.

America winced at the pain he was feeling.

"Please, hold on a little longer, we're almost there. Let me stop the bleeding." Austria said, pulling out her napkin. She tied it around America's shoulder.

"Thanks...But why didn't you tell me about this?" America asked while Austria was still trying to stop the bleeding. He gritted his teeth.

"America, I work in a secret agency. I can't tell anyone about this. It's my job." Austria replied, finished with her work. "Me and Germany will be operating on you to take out the bullet, along with some other doctors and nurses, so please don't panic. I'm getting worried about your unstable health."

"I know that. Please stop treating me like a child, I'm nineteen now." America replied, making Austria laugh. But while she was laughing, tears formed in her eyes. No, it wasn't tears of joy, she was just worried as hell for her own nephew. Imagine just getting inside your boss' office only to see your own nephew bleeding and is in pain.

"Wait, who's Germany?"

"You'll see."

It was quite a shock. Taken away by force, with no proper given reason, then having someone whom you don't know recognize you, then realizing someone you're pretty much related with you has a secret job. And now getting surgery.

He hated it.

He had done nothing wrong to deserve this, right? So then, why is this happening to him?

Does this have to do something with his family?

...

*America*

It's a big, unexpected surprise.

Everything just doesn't make sense!

I was kidnapped, shot, brought here, then found out that my own aunt works here, and earlier, just earlier, I'm being operated on.

Great. Great job, Ame. Great job. If only you would've been faster, then this would've never happened.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Ame?" I heard someone call my name. I turned around and Aunt Austria was there. But she was with someone who looked younger than her.

No offense, though.

The countryhuman that was with her had yellow skin. His face had black, red and yellow horizontal lines in that order. He was wearing glasses, he looked like a professor. He was also wearing a white lab coat, gray pants and everyday normal shoes, and a light brown sleeveless(I could tell it was sleeveless because of the lab coat, it was quite visible)sweater on top of a white buttoned long-sleeved shirt. 

"I would like you to meet Germany. You know, in case you two end up working together." Aunt Austria told me. Germany held out his hand and I took it. We then shook hands.

Ohhh. So this is Germany, the one who my aunt was talking about.

"Germany. Nice to meet you." Germany said when we shook hands, before letting go of my hand and adjusting his glasses. "I'm America. Nice to meet you, too."

"I'll leave you two to it. Ame, I'm gonna go and contact Britain about this. See you."

Aunt Austria left us alone and soon me and Germany started talking. I found out that Germany was just too young (but he's just five years older than me) to become a doctor. And here he is now, achieving his dream.