Chapter 9: "I Told You So!"

As Germany and Netherlands continued walking and talking about things that Netherlands missed in the agency, Germany took out his phone to picture the university's environment to send to UN.

"What else have I missed?" Netherlands asked. "Well...what about the time when Japan stopped calling everyone like how her mother did?" Germany says, still taking a picture.

"Really? What happened?" Netherlands asks. "She doesn't add the usual 'kuns', 'sans' anymore ever since May twenty-first....because her mother died." Germany says, voice filled with guilt.

"I'm sorry for her loss. I guess she didn't wanna remember her mother." Netherlands replied, looking down.

"How did Imperial die?" He asked. Germany put down his phone and sighed. "You wouldn't want to know."

"Alright."

The two continued walking, but in silence this time.

Suddenly, as Germany was studying the environment around him right now, he noticed a countryhuman with the color of the Russian flag as his face.

A little confused, Germany used his phone to take a picture of the countryhuman to take a closer look.

"Germany, what's wrong?" Netherlands asks, raising an eyebrow. "I think I just saw Russia. " Germany replied.

"What?" Netherlands reacted, eyes slightly wider. "Why didn't you come up to him or something?"

"If I did that, then what would I do with America and the rest?" Germany replies, scratching his face. "This make-up isn't good for my skin..."

The two ran until they saw America, Japan, China and South on a bench, China and South standing.

"...and then the whole house burned. We saw it across the street. No one knows why they purposely burned the house. The other neighbors say that- oh hey, Germany!" America says, waving at Germany. He was currently telling China, South and Japan how his neighbors from across the street back when he still lived in California.

"Oh, hello, Neth." America shyly waved at Netherlands.

He still didn't know him very well.

"Ready to go?" Germany asks. America and Japan stood up, and the countryhumans walked and chatted all the way to Moscow University's very own café.

America opened the glass doors with wooden outline of the café. He held the golden, shiny handle, pushed it and the group went in.

There were a lot of non-countrypeople inside, chatting and eating, some on their phones and computers, some reading or writing.

Everyone was seated on soft and fluffy foams, with inspirational quotes on them in Russian, and a wooden table.

Some non-countrypeople were seated upstairs, and others downstairs.

The whole cafè was decorated in bright yellow lights that seemed like fireflies at night.

America was awed by what he was seeing, and so were the others.

The tables were all taken downstairs, so the group decided to get upstairs.

The walls were windows; big windows. If you were upstairs in the cafè, then the view would be better.

They took a unreserved but empty table.

America nearby the window, Germany and Netherlands sitting next to him, and facing them was Japan, who was nearby the window, China and South seated next to her.