Two

Both Raimi brothers set their plates down on the bench.
"Did you like it?"Richard asked.

  "Yeah.I did,"Robert said absent- mindedly,standing up and walking back into the cabin.The older brother began to ponder if this would be the right job for him.

  Alone,the dirty blonde-haired man ambled towards the cabin he would be sharing with a man called Timothy. The building was located to the west of the camp,near the kitchens.

  "Hello?"Richard called,stepping into the hallway.
"Come in,"a gruff voice said.

  The man entered the living room. Another man seated himself in the kitchen,which was visible through the doorway.

  "I'm Richard.You're Timothy,right?" he asked.

   "Please call me Tim,"the man said, extending a muscular arm to shake Richard's hand.

  "Pleasure to meet you!"the younger man grinned in joy,sitting next to Timothy.

  "So,what brings you to Camp Red Alder?"the scrawny man asked his better-looking acquaintance.

  "Cover for my REAL job.A secret agent,"Timothy smirked as he said that.Richard laughed and rolled his eyes.

  "Well I came here to get some money. My fucking pussy of a brother dragged me out here because he's scared or some shit."

*****

  I stalked Rebecca from behind the trees.The elderly woman had almost reached the safety of the camp before she tripped over her ankle-length dress.

  Seizing the opportunity,I picked up a large tree branch and pushed it against her throat.Her muffled sobs of fear were the only other sounds coming from her.

  Rebecca's struggles grew weaker as I dragged her deeper into the woods.I threw her to to ground.

  "No!Please,no!"she cried,her eyes widening in terror.Uncaring,I whacked her in the face with the branch.

  Blood oozed out of her mouth like melted cheese.She stood up and staggered towards the distant wooden fence that surrounded the campgrounds.

  Amusement on my part allowed Rebecca to reach the back gates.

  "Let me in!Let me in!"she sobbed,tears streaming down her wrinkled face.I hoisted her onto the spiked gate and shoved her eye socket into a metal spike.

  "No...my babies..."were the elderly woman's last words.I climbed over the fence and into the campgrounds,pushing the corpse back into the woods.