Three

Linda snuggled amongst several blankets on the chair,her small,lean body bot reaching the arms of the chair.

Vera watched the television on her chair,her jaw slightly slack as she war had the horror movie.She refused to notice as someone screamed in the distance.

"Did you hear that?"the blonde woman asked.Vera shook her head and continues watching the movie.

Worried,Linda stood up and walked over to the window.Timothy and the girl who was covering for the receptionist were standing by a bench,talking casually.

"Hey?"the blonde woman called, walking outside and strolling over to Timothy.

"Oh hi there!I'm Pamela!"the other girl said,extending her hand.Linda kissed Timothy on the cheek before walking away.

"Sorry,that was my girlfriend..."he told Pamela,who smiled and nodded.

~Donna~

Inside my bedroom,I read my book in silence.Downstairs Robert watched TV.My eyes glazed over the pages.

Loud music suddenly began blasting front me next cabin over.I sighed and placed my bookmark on the page before wandering downstairs.

"Sandy!Turn it down!Well get in trouble!"Jeffrey's voice filled the air as the music turned down.

I rolled my eyes and smiled towards Robert,who shyly smiled.I sat down next to him and placed my hand in his.

"O-oh hi!"he said.I smiled toward him brighter.

"Hi!How are you!"I asked him, guiding his hand to my thigh.Blush dusted his cheeks.

"HEY GUYS...."Richard faltered halfway through his sentence once he entered.He smirked and backed away.

Eagerly I spread my legs apart.Before he could continue,however,I hears footsteps of someone coming in through the back door.

"Shh!Did you hear that?"I asked, standing up while not wearing my pants.Robert stepped into the doorway of the kitchen.

SMASH!

He fell to the floor,twitching and bleeding from the face.A sudden strike of thunder drowned out my scream as I sprinted outside of the front door.

Terrified,I glanced back at the familiarly-faced killer.Tears streamed down my face as I tripped over.

Regaining my footing,I realised that my attacker had stayed inside of the cabin.Sobbing in relief I wandered to the main path,where a map stood.

I hurried to the nearest building-Sandra and Jeffrey's cabin.Tears rolled down my cheeks as my hair,purple streak and all,became damp with rain.

"Help!Oh,god,please,help!"I staggered to the front door,banging on the wood.

I noticed that a small shed stood outside.The door was open a sliver. My hand jittered as I opened the door.

Sandra and Jeffrey's corpses fell onto the ground!The former had her skull beaten in while Jeffrey was covered in scrapes and bruises.

Someone's hand covered my mouth.