Five

Vera sighed and strutted to the door to the bedroom Scott was in.She opened the door and screamed,rushing away.

  "Shit!"she screamed,hitting herself in the gut with an umbrella and falling to the floor.Linda and Pamela could clearly make out the elderly woman being dragged back into the bedroom.

  Covering her mouth to silence her sobs,Linda opened the front door and rushed towards the repurposed barn.

  She desperately rattled against the locked gates of the building,screaming to be let in.The attacker attempted to drill into her back!

  "No!"Linda screamed,shoving her assailant away and leaping through the glass window.

  Clutching her bleeding arm,Linda hurried towards the power fuse.She crouched down and picked up the detached fuses.

  Something dripped on the young woman's shoulder as the lights flickered on.Newly illuminated was Donna's corpse.

  Dangling from rope,the body was covered in scrapes and has a fatal drill into her eye.

  The sound of the murderer climbing into the barn alerted Linda.She rushed over to the ladder and climbed onto the second floor.

  Looking down at the killer,she recognised his face.The face of someone she knew.The face of Timothy.