Four

Pamela,Vera,Linda and Scott stood around in the lounge room of the cabin.

  "When will Tim and Richard be back?"Linda asked nervously,glancing from side to side nervously.

  "In about ten to twenty minutes.Scott go into the bedrooms to check and see if the other four are there,"Vera ordered.

  Candles framed their faces as they awaited for the power to be turned back on.Linda followed Scott into a spare bedroom.

  "Why are the fuck you following me?"Scott grunted,checking underneath the bed.

  "We're not looking for a cat!"Linda said,opening the window and peering out of it.Nobody was outside.

  Turning back around,Linda began to walk back to the lounge.She opened the door and entered the room.

  Flickering candles made Pamela and Vera's faces' glow in the amber light. Linda stood next to her boss and anxiously awaited the return of her boyfriend.

~~~~~~

  I peeked out from behind a tree.Scott was in front of the window,taking out some Playboy.

  Before he could sit down on the edge of the bed I wrapped my hand around his mouth.Struggling,he bit me!

  He rushed to the door to the lounge but tripped on the way there.I climbed into the room through the open window and covered his mouth yet again.I pushed my power frill thought he back of his head.

  Blood sprayed on the door as the drill came out on the other side of his head.I pushed him to the ground and watched him bleed to death...