Six

|warning:implications and attempted sexual assault|

"Oh my god!"Linda shrieked,knocking the ladder to the ground.Timothy cursed under his breath and walked underneath the second story floorboards,out of sight.

  Tears streamed down Linda's face as she begged for mercy.The whirring of the drill into the wooden support beams nearly burst her eardrums.She sprinted to the open second-storey window of the barn and peered out.

CRASH!

  Half of the wooden floorboards collapsed,leaving Linda on a thin strip of wood.She hurriedly stared down at the large heap of hay underneath the window.

  Timothy's drill warned her that she wouldn't survive of she didn't.She came to a resolve and jumped into he hea of hay,just as the wooden floor crashed to the floor.

  Linda stayed hidden beneath the hay as Timothy walked out,smirking.He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out from the heap.

  "Please don't hurt me!Please!"she pleaded on her knees.He grabbed her head and shoved it against his crotch. She bit the tent in his jeans.

  "Aw shit!"he howled,clutching it in agony.Linda stood up and rushed into the main cabin,ducking beneath a table.

  "I'm coming for you,little BITCH!" Timothy yelled,staggering in.She desperately hid her sobs of dread as he drilled a hole in the table right next to her head.

  Several beams of amber light began to enter the room from the windows as Timothy wandered back out of the cabin.

  Linda let out a silent exhale as she crawled out from under the table and crept into the kitchen,where the phone was.

  "911 what's your emergency?"the operator asked patiently.

  "Thank god you're here!My colleagues,they're all DEAD!"the young woman whispered urgently.

  "Where are you?"Linda thought for a moment before replying with the address.

  "We'll be there soon,okay hun?Who's doing this?Is there anyone else alive?" the 911 operator asked anxiously.

  "Vera's dead and Scott's dead and Donna's dead and my boyfriend killed them!"Linda broke down into sobs after speaking.