Two Marionette's!?

Baby's POV
When i turn around i see Lefty kissing Mari. I slam my locker door shut and run away. Suddenly im on the floor and my knees are bloody. Nice going, Baby. Also, the hell was i named this way?
"Baby?" I hear Ennard say.
I look up and find myself caught in his beautiful grey and red eyes. I feel blood go to my face and im blushing.
"Can you walk? Are you ok? Is anything broken?" Ennard asks.
"I i...im ok" i say, standing up.
Ennard provides a band aid and he puts them on my knees.
"Thanks" i blush. He stands up.
"No problem?" He says, and he kisses me, "do i make you cringe?" He asks after.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I am not hot, nor cute whatsoever. Why do you even like me?" Ennard asks.
"Ennard, you are the hottest guy ive ever met. Youre cool, nice. I love you" i say, kissing Ennard again.

Marionette's POV
TChica blabs on about english literature and boring stuff. I stare out the window, when something hits my head. I turn around and see Ffoxy throwing pencils at me.
TChica turns around and glares at me, then shushes Ffoxy. I rub the back of my head, when a crumpled up piece of paper lands on my desk. I unfold it and read the words: gay means happy, not the other thing [Angry Emoji Face]. Then upside in a smaller font: you will pay.
Tears stream dowm my face and i quickly dry them.

As soon as class is done i try to rush out of class without Ffoxy noticing, but he does and...he pushes me against a row of lockers and starts punching me. Im too weak and tired to use my powers and im in pain. A large crowd is around us now.
Taunts of weak, gay not allowed, and death are echoed so im not sure who is saying them. My vision is blurry and my pulse is fading.
Suddenly Lefty bursts into the circle Ffoxy screams in pain. I drop to the ground as well, so weak, im unable to move. A bloody knife falls from Ffoxy's hand but im too tired to care.
Im lying in a pool of my own blood. Lefty picks me up and says something that i cant hear. I get super dizzy really fast and i close my eyes...

Foxy's POV
What happened to Mari back there was a real shocker. Lefty told it was gonna be ok and that he was taking him home. Mari hates hospitals for some unknown reason.
"Hey foxy" bonnie says quietly.
"Ffoxy is a murderer. Hes not aware that if he actually killed someone i can put him in jail. He thinks thats impossible because hes a minor." I growl.
"Who the fuck is that?" Bonnie whispers.
I turn around and see a women who looks just like Mari, but with so much hair, she can style it many ways.
She looks around, narrrowing her eyes, when she spots me she gasps and runs away.
"She looks like Mari, but shes not" i exclaim.
"Who is she who is she who is she?" Bonnie says repeatedly.

Mangle's POV
I run after the girl that looks like Mari. Who the fuck is she? I run into the washrom and there she is.
"Hello?" I ask faintly.
She looks at me, looks me up and down, taking me in. She clears her throat and speaks, "who are you?" She asks. Her voice shocks me. She looks so hard core but her voice is faint and it trembles.
"I, i, Mangle. I may look like a boy, i am transgender. Who are you?" I ask.
"I i i, im Marionette" i notice she has a slight Australian accent.
"So we have t t t two Marionettes?" I ask, taken aback.
Marionette nods, "do you know Puppet?" She asks hopefully.
"Hes one of my best friends, actually. But he goes by Mari, now, the short for Marionette" i say.
"So he stole my name, but does everyoen call him Mari?" She says.
I nod.
"Phew, ok. Do you know where he is?" She asks.
"H h he got into a fight with Ffoxy, for being gay. Ffoxy doesnt support lgbtq+ so we have to be careful around him. Ffoxy attempted to kill him, even though Mari cant die. Luckily Mari's boyfriend got there just in time, and he took him to the house they share together" i reply.
Marionette is silent for a moment, then, "take me to him" she says.
I check my phone for the time. I missed sixth class, my last class. Its almost three pm, "sure" i nod, as the bell rings.
As we walk out of the washroom Chica comes and hugs me, "where are you going with her?" She asks.
"This is Marionette, im taking her to Mari's. Do you wanna hang at yhe cafe after?" Chicas house was torn apart during the war so she lives with me and foxy now.
"MANGLE!"foxy runs to me in a matter of seconds. Marionette winces.
"What, bro?" I ask.
"I dotn trust her, the puppet girl" foxy whispers, "i wouldnt take her to Mari's" foxy warns.
"Thanks, mom, but im gonna do what im gonna do" i laugh.

Marionnette's POV (female)
I sigh. I dont trust the red headed dude, no matter how hot he is. I would just love to see his blood running from his mouth. I laugh, my nose is warm and i touch it to see my finger covered in my blood. Its black, and shiny, like my heart. I shake my head and put shy girl mode on.
"So, Marionette, why are you here?" Chica asks.
"I i, im an exchange student" i stutter.
"Where are you from?" Foxy asks.
"Im from Miami" i say, tucking my hair behind my ear.
"What was it like, living there" Bonnie asks eagerly.
"It was everything you could ever imagine! I went to partys every friday night, dates every Wednesday night. Oh, my boyfriend at the time, Freddy Fazbear, he threw the best and most wildest partys ever! I would study on weekdays and Sunday. Saturday was a day of relaxation. Tis a shame Freddy had to move. Just a year ago i heard his cousins moved here. Are they both still alive?" I say. Then i realize that i totally forgot about shy girl mode. I can still play it off.
"Oopsy! Did i just tell you all about me and we just met?" I try to cover.
Foxy growls, sniffing the air.
Mangle coughs. Bonnies dull red eyes are now bright glowing red. Mangle exchanged whispers with them and i shiver. Why do i have to wait to kill them?
"Fredbear and Lefty are both alive and well" Chica's voice is strange, almost glitch like.
"This is their house" Mangle says.
"We'll leave you to it"Bonnie says. They all slink away. I take a deep breath and knock.