The War ☆2☆

Lefty's POV
"What do we have here?" Marie says, picking me up, and suffocating me.
"Dotn kill me" i gasp.
"Haha, will not listen you" she laughs.
Suddenly Marionette swoops in, laughing. Puppet and me scream at the same time.
Mari grows as big as Marie, "bitch you thought?" She laughs.
Marie looks as Mari angrily, dropping me.
"LEFTY" Puppet screams, racing to catch me.
BB and JJ gasp, while Dee Dee just starts singing, "uh oh! How unfortunate" she laughs.
I hit the the ground with a thud and black out.

Puppet's POV
"Lefty... i know youre alive" i say, determined.
Theres a whole entire war going on above me. I dont care, im trying everything i can to wake up Lefty, slapping him, screaming at him, poking him, shaking him, and even less violent more quiet ones.
Nothing works, and Marionette shrinks after Maribelle uses her lazor eyes. She falls to the ground with another sickening thud, now nobody is big enough to fight her!
"You cant take our lives!" I scream at her.
"Pardon? I cant hear you?" Maribelle mocks.
I look at Lefty, his body going limp.
Crying, i kneel down beside him. Now that hes dead, i can die too!
Maribelle shrinks down to my size, "lets have a fair fight" she sneers.
"I dotn wanna. Just take my life"  i say, carressing Lefty's cheek.
Then i realize, i forgot to do some things.
I listen to him breathe, check his pulse. I open his eyelids, and his eye balls move!
"Lefty? What are you doing?" I whisper.
Lefty looks at me fearfully, and i shiver. Watching his hazel eyes look at my face while moving them at the same time is a little creepy, but ok.
"MARI! STOP TOYIN WIH LEFTY AND FIGHT ME" Maribelld screams.
I jump, letting Lefty's eyelids close, "why do i need to?" I ask.
"So you can die looking like a hero?" Maribelle phrases it like a question, though i know its not.
"Do i want to though?" Now im just stalling.
Maribelle nods, her pink eyes turning a mixture of blue and red.
"Do i need to fight though?" I repeat.
Maribelle nods, "can we please just start fighting already?" She sighs from boredom.
"Why dont you come at me then?"
Marie shrugs.
"Why fight physically when i just do this?" I laugh, waving my hands at her.
She screams out in pain. The scream echoes throughout the whole entire city. She screams again, and i smile. I watch her bleed out.
"How" Maribelle gasps.
I approach her, eyes wide and unblinking, smiling creepily. A drop of her blood falls on the tip of my index finger, and i wipe it across my cheek.

Lefty's POV
I knew what was coming way before he did. Puppet...hes a murderer. I know it! Then i heard him use his powers, he laughs manically.
I squerm uncomfortably in my postion. Can i help him?
I hear a loud, slow, deep laugh. I cry out in fear.
Then someone opens my eyelids for me. I look around, i see claws, then i see stitches, and glowing eyes.
I gasp.
Its Dreadbear!

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, ive been really into batim recently and i hadnt really had the right inspiration to laugh, but here it is, the chapter yall have been waiting for, featuring Dreadbear! The frankenstein like bear that we dont know the backstory of.