Near Death Experience

Foxy's POV
Mangle comes up to me and sighs, "Chica broke up with me, but i agree, she deserves better. Ive been ignoring her like all the other boys" .
"Well oof. Did you see that Mari has been found?" I ask Mangle.
She nods, and points down the hall.
Fown the hall, Ennard and Baby walk, along with Puppet and Lefty, and Marionette, and El' Chip with Ballora.
"I heard Mari has resumed to use his other name, Puppet, again" Bonnie texts us.
"Woah" i say.

Puppet's POV
I walk down the hall, Lefty's arm rests across my shoulders. Everyone stares, and it makes me uncomfortable.
Lefty glances at me, his Gold and Black eyes making me shiver. Hes so hot.
We stop at my locker even though i have nothing to put in it.
"I love you, Puppet, and I'll never stop loving you. I just wanted you to know" Lefty tells me.
"I love you too, Lefty" i reply.
I look down the hall and see Fredbear, making his way towards me and Lefty.
"Well hello, Puppet" Fredbear frowns.
"H h hi" i croak.
"What do you want, Fredbear?" Lefty asks.
Fredbear shrugs, "i dunno, im just bored".
Marionette face palms herself.
"Then go find your friends to entertain you. Oh wait, their all hanging with their girlfriends" Marionette roasts Fredbear.
"Thanks for noticing how lonely i am" Fredbear growls.
"I mean, you used to have Puppet, but hes chosen me over you" Lefty grins.
I see Ffoxy pass me in slow motion, we make eye contact. I see him mouth "im coming for you" before passing me.
Like always, he'll catch me without my friends and boyfriend and try killing me, like last time, where Lefty had to take me to our house so i could recharge.

Marionette's POV
I catch Maribelles gaze and i follow her outside.
"I got you a new car" Maribelle grumbles.
Its a sleek black Toyota, with a white frame, which goes with my color. I know excactly how to drive it because ive had this kind of Toyota before.
"I love it, thank you Maribelle" i say.
Maribelle's truck wasnt destroyed in the crash because its made of some special type of material, so she didnt need a new car or truck.
"Glad you like it, now get to class" Maribelle growls.
I groan, walking back into the school.

Funtime Foxy's POV
I plan on catching Puppet after class. He has to die, and he wants to die. Hes so much to deal with, so i would be doing everyone a favor, plus im just bored in general.
As soon as the bell rings Puppet gets up, sees me, and smirks. I run after him, confused.
I catch sight of Puppet and i sprint after him. I finally see him alone at his locker.
"Thought you could run from me, eh, Puppet?" I ask, slipping my knife into my hand secretly.
"No, i knew you would get me. I know there are others on my side" Puppet smiles, as Baby, Ennard, El' Chip, Ballora, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, Mangle, Funtime Chica, Marionette, and Lefty step in front of him.
Puppet floats up behind them so he can see me.
"Watcha gonna do now?" Puppet asks.
I gape at them, then i run away like the little coward i always was.
I hear them laugh behind me.

Lefty's POV
I watch as Ffoxy disappears into the crowd. I saw Puppet smile for like, 7 mins as we laughed behind Ffoxy's back.
Good thing its lunch now. Everyone leaves me and Puppet to be by ourselves for however long we want to be alone together.
"How come i never see you smile, baby?" I ask Puppet.
He shrugs and shakes his head.
I sigh.
I tilt his head up so that we're gazing into each other's eyes, "you know i care about you, and the others do to. We dont want you to die, we want here, with us, laughing and having fun" i tell him, letting go of his chin so he can elsewhere.
He stares at the floor.
"What do you wanna do?" I ask him.
He shrugs.

Time skip to after school
Puppet's POV
The bell rings and gather all my stuff to get out of class. I can finally go home after a long day at school!
I pass Bonnie, whos probably texting Shadow, his big brother, or TFreddy, Bon Bon and Bonnette's babysitter. (In this case toy freddy is 34)
Then i pass and Foxy and Mangle, who are making their ways to Bonnie. Then i pass Chica and FChica making out in the hallway. El' Chip and Ballora are laughing together, and Ennard and Baby just escaped the school.
I slam my locker door shut.
"Boo!" Fredbear says, and i jump.
"Jesus Christ fuck you Fredbear!" I say, accidently punching him in the face.
"Woah, calm down! Im sorry for saying Boo" Fredbear says.
"Shut up before i punch you again!" I growl.
Fredbear nods, sulking away.
I growl at him as he leaves. God damnit.
"Hey Puppet" Lefty says, leaning against a random locker.
"Hey Lefty" he say.
"Ready to make your way out of hecc?" Lefty asks.
I nod, my hand finding his.
Once we make it out of the school, we start walking towards the house we share together.
Then i say it, "its physically, mentally, and emotionally impossible for me to happy" i tell Lefty.
Lefty stops, so i stop.
"Oh Puppet" he says, then he kisses me.
I kiss back. This kiss is unlike all the other kisses. This kiss is different, we kiss like we have a limited time together.
A hot minute later the kiss finally ends, and me and Lefty are left catching our breaths.