Remember

Puppet's POV
I. Am. The Puppet Master! I can control them if i choose! Wait a minute....when Maribelle was out she was Bella Eileen Afton (you'll learn about her in her story, coming soon to Wattpad!), she said she was the Puppet master?
Whatever. That was a confusing time in my life.
I sprint down the hall, "yo, NFoxy! Stop, in the name of the Puppet Master!" I say, coming up to him.
"You are so weak!" He spits in my face.
I spit right back.
"Bitch!" He tries slapping me, but i block it.
"Puppet! What are you doing!?" Lefty cries, "heads up!" He gasps as NFoxy makes to hurt me, but Lefty jumps up and kicks him, knocking him to the ground.
I gasp, "lefty! When did you become that strong?"
Everyone is crowded around us. NBonnie realizes whats happened to his friend, and NFreddy screams with anger, suddenly he summons Freddy from the fuckign dead, and yelp in surprise.
Foxy catches my eye and looks into mine with deep worry. Bonnie tugs his arm, pulling him out of the large circle.
Oh shit. Freddy is the one who started the fire last time! Marionette created sink holes in distress.
I close my eyes, and breathe. I block out all the noise, everything thats happening around me. I just breathe. Breathing is key.
When i open my eyes, its like time has stopped. Nobody is moving or doing anything except moving their eyes, me and Lefty are the only ones free.
I look around in amazement.
"What did you do?" Lefty asks quietly.
"I dont know" i whisper, out of breath, "ready?" I ask.
Lefty nods, and i let go.

I stumble, feeling faint, and im dizzy from how much powers i used then. Lefty is still strong.
The school falls apart and burns around us.
"Puppet, are you ok?" Lefty asks worriedly, crouching down beside me as i pull myself into a sitting postion.
"No...go on without me" i cough from inhaling the smoke.
Lefty nods, and i try to escape the school.

Lefty's POV
I kick away a Nightmare, as he charges me. NBonnie stumbles backward with the force of my kick.
I rush to help Bonnie and Foxy with fighting away a twisted Wolf. I lean on my knees, catching my breath.
Then i catch sight of Puppet, coughing. He looks liek he aint stopping. Oh shit.
Tears stream down his face and he looks up at Nightmare in fear, as Nightmare stares down at him, an evil sneer growing on his face.
Nightmare brings hia fist down on Puppet, and Puppet is too weak to fight back. His body bounces a little with the force of the blow.
I watch as he coughs up blood, and Nightmare brings his fist down on his again.

Puppet's POV
I cry out in pain as Nightmare hits me again. I cough and cough, and gag, and retch. My eyes bug out a little and then focus again.
I litterally cannot breathe. This is it, this is the death of me!
I watch as Lefty gets caught and pulled away from me by Nightmare Fredbear. He cries out, "PUPPET!" He screams, his face twisted in pain as he watches Nightmare beat me up.
I look up at Nightmares wicked face as he brings his fist down on me again.
I heave up a bit more blood. My body starts going numb. My vision starts fading away.
I see Lefty bring out a rage filled scream as he uses his powers to knock every bad person down around him.
"Thats my boyfriend" i say weakly, coughing.
I close my eyes.
"Puppet! Its gonna be ok, Puppet. Just stay with me" Lefty picks me up and brings me somewhere.
"Just stay with my voice, can you even hear me?" Lefty asks, "squeeze my hand if you can hear me"
I squeeze his hand.
"Ok just, stay with me, here...hello?"
I can hear a faint voice, i think he called 911.
"Ok, its gonna be ok, Puppet. The paramedics, fire deparment, cops, they're all on their way" Lefty says.

Lefty's POV
I hear sirens blaire down the street, and about five cop cars, five paramedic vehicles, and five fire trucks pull up at the school.
"Where?" A cop asks me.
"Inside the school!" I say, tears streaming down my face.
The cop nods and ushers his fellow cop friends into the building. A few paramedics come up to me and Puppet, and others rush inside the school. The fire fighters spray the school desperately trying to put out the fire.
"Please! My boyfriend Puppet was badly injured!" I cry.
The paramedics nod, placing his on the stretcher, "we'll take great care of him, wanna ride with him?" I brunette with glasses (man) asks.
I nod, getting in the ambulance after him.

Time skip
Puppet's POV
I wake up in the hospital...why am i in here?
Suddenly everything that had probably just happened came rushing back to me.
I try sitting up, gasping, but pain seers through my body, and i lie back down again.
"Shhh, Puppet. The docters said gou have a fee broken ribs, and a broken arm" Lefty shushes me, kissing me gently on the lips.
"Where are the others?" Puppet asks worriedly.
"In this hospital, getting their injuries treated as well. As soon as i got us out of the building, i called 911. I know you hate hospitals for some unknown reason.." Lefty trails off, noticing the look on my face.
"My whole life has been spent in hospitals, trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me! My parents both died in the fire i started at our old house....Lefty! You should know this! After Springtrap rescued me from the fire, he took me as his own child, then he abandoned me. I was homeless at fifteen then you came along and got me new parents, we became best friends...then our memories were erased. My adoptive parents both died, i remember dating Chica, and my sister for some reason..." the world starts spinning around me.
"Puppet! You hit your head pretty hard...youre just making this up" Lefty says.
I nod.
"Is there anyone who wasnt badly hurt?" I ask.
"Yes, actually. Foxy and Bonnie, i saved them from a Nightmares attack" Lefty informs.
"Where are they?" I ask.
"Well, after everything thats happened here, i think they said they might move" Lefty says cautiously.
"What?! They cant! This is their home!" I cry.
"Im sorry! And others said so too" Lefty says.
"Noooo! I wont let them!" I say, determined to make them stay.
"Puppet-"
"You need to stay out of my way" i say, then shake my head, not sure what happened there.
"Im so sorry! Lefty. I m not sure what came over me there" i apologize.
"Ii ts ok, we are just recovering ffrom what happened at the school" lefty says, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.
Tears start coming down my face without warning. Pretty soon im sobbing, "why did it happen?!" I cry.
"Shhh, it will all be over soon" lefty kisses me again.

Why is there always some kind of war/fight in my fnaf books? Idk, you decide!