Chapter 1: New School, New Life

Hoped you all enjoyed this chapter! My partner is MikotoHoshizora2003 as this is a collab book! Yay! :) Thanks so much Noi for doing this book with me! I'm super appreciative of that! Anywho! Enjoy~!

It was kind of exhausting to have to wait outside for a stupid train, Urata thought. It was pointless to have to wait for a train. It'd be so much easier if they could just ride up there. Then they'd actually be able to see their parents during their time there instead of graduation. But oh well, rules are rules.

Urata did miss his parents, well his mom at least. He doesn't actually know his father. Apparently they only hooked up to have a kid and that was it. But, he loved his mom. She took him hunting and taught him how to use a bow and arrow. He even got a pet tanuki he named Yamada. She's currently on his shoulder.

Luz sighed as he leaned against a wall waiting for the train to finally arrive. He just couldn't understand why his mother would send him into this school. He wanted to become the next ruler as he was the son of the Queen of Hearts but instead he was going to waste his time by going to some academy he didn't want to go. But of course he couldn't do anything about it so he could only sulk as he packed his things.

The train arrived not too long later, maybe around 5 minutes later. Once the train stopped, two women stepped out and everyone crowded around them.

The taller of the women had short black hair, that reached her shoulders. Her hair color blended well with her dark blue eyes with black glasses on top. She wore a white blouse with a black vest on top, black flowing skirt, and black dress shoes.

The shorter woman contrasted greatly compared to her companion. She had light purple hair that reached her knees. Though, a bit of her hair was kept in space buns that was kept up by dark blue flowers. She had burning red eyes that didn't go well with the rest of her look. She wore the exact same colors as her companion, though the colors inverted.

"Hello everybody!" The shorter one shouts out. "I'm Crystal, the vice principal of Alerynth! It's nice to meet all of you new students!"

"And I am Mikoto, the principal of Alerynth. I hope that all of you students will get along here.", the black-haired woman said as she looked into the crowd before pushing her glasses back up.

Luz sighed in relief as he saw the train arriving and walked towards the crowd was forming seeing two women coming. He just hoped that being here wouldn't be too bad as he thought. But between going to a school or playing cards with his servants he would definitely choose the latter as he just sighed and wanted to go back already.

"So for all you newbies, let me explain to you this system," Crystal takes charge. "You all will have assigned seats on the train. They are booths, but it'll only be you and the other person. The doors are locked until we get there, unless you need to use the bathroom or the trolley comes. Other than that, you are completely free to do what ever you want!

"In addition to that, I bet you've noticed I am only speaking to freshmen. While some of you might already know this, you will never return home unless it's an emergency or it's graduation. Of course you are free to send letters to your family members, but that's it. Any questions?" Crystal finishes her brief explanation.

All the students were silent as you could hear some whispering occasionally but besides that no one raised their hands at that.