Chapter 9: Group Project

Soooo... Guess who's probably be posting more now that she's on break for two weeks because of the coronavirus?! Me! So hopefully more chapters come out during these two weeks~!

Another boring day at school, thought basically everyone in the classroom as they listened to Reol ramble about some type of literature.

"Alright! Since you all seem to be paying attention so much, we'll be doing a group assignment!" Reol clasps her hands together.

Almost everyone in the class groaned or sighed when they heard that as Sakata raised his hand before speaking up. "Sensei, can we choose with whom to go into a group or will you decide?", Sakata asked.

"I'll be deciding!" She answers. "There will be four groups of three! At the end of the week, you all will present your projects! I'll hand each group a paper with your assignment. Understood?"

The class only hummed in response. The students didn't really look forward to it and just hoped that they would be assigned to someone they liked.

"Alrighty!" Reol grabs a paper. "In group one, it will be Amatsuki, Kashitaro, and Luz. Please meet up in the back right corner of the room. And one of you come up to grab three of these." She signals to a small stack of papers on the table next to her.

Amatsuki smiled happily when he heard who was in his group. He got along with both Kashitaro and Luz and he was sure they would be a great group. "I look forward to working with you guys then~", Amatsuki exclaimed as Luz nodded in agreement seeming satisfied with his group as well.

Kashitaro grabbed three papers from the stack, before meeting the others two at the back of the room. "I'm glad I got with people who do their work."

"Next group is: Soraru, Nqrse, and Eve. Please group up at the back left corner of the room. And grab three papers as well," Reol says.

Eve nodded as he stood up to take their papers before he walked to the corner of the room where Soraru and Nqrse were standing. "I look forward to working with you guys then.", Eve said smiling politely as Soraru only nodded in response.

"I do too!" Nqrse agrees.

"Next group will be: Mafumafu, Sakata, and Sou! Group up at the front right corner of the room and don't forget papers," Reol says.

Sakata sighed when he realized that neither Shima nor Urata was in his group. But he decided that he just had to live with it and that Mafumafu and Sou both looked like he could at least get along with them. "Let's have a fun time working together~", he told them as he walked towards them.

Sou grabs the paper and meets up with Mafumafu and Sakata. "As do I!" He smiles. Mafumafu nods in agreement.

"Last group is Urata, Senra, and Shima. Meet in the last corner and grab the papers!" Reol finishes.

Senra walked to the table as he took the papers before going to the corner where Urata and Shima were. "Well... I hope we will get along then.", Senra said offering them a small smile.

Shima smiles happily and hugs Senra. "Yay~! We're in the same group, sweetheart!"

"Well looks like you two get along great already," Urata says.

"Well, I hope we will get along as well, Urata-san.", Senra said as he pushed the purple-haired male gently away. "And could you not call me sweetheart in school? You said you wouldn't..."

"Oh right, I forgot about that!" Shima smiles and laughs. "But yeah, this'll be a great team!"

"I guess so. Let's do our best then~", Senra said smiling. Urata nods and hums in agreement.