Chapter 11: Animal Communication

Why did this chapter come out so late despite being so short? I was too lazy to edit it together. I mean we had this finished by the beginning of April. Clearly, I'm just extremely lazy. At least I finally got it done! :)

"Alright, so the first thing we need are types of herbs. Specifically: Dill, Sage, Thyme, and Rosemaries," Kashitaro tells Amatsuki and Luz, still focusing on the book.

"Hm... I don't know what those ingredients are... can we find them somewhere close?", Luz asked as he looked at the other two males next to him.

Amatsuki looked at the herbs written on the book as he thought about it. "I've heard of them before and saw them in the past but I don't know where we could find them here... Do you know anything, Kashitaro-san?"

Kashitaro shrugs. "I have no idea. If there is a school garden, we could find the herbs there. I hope."

"Alright! I think I saw a garden here once when I walked around school so let's try to go there and find those herbs!", Amatsuki exclaimed cheerfully as he stood up, waiting for the others to follow him.

"Alright, then." Kashitaro agrees, closing the book. "I'll go check out this book first."

Kashitaro walks over to the librarian and checks out the potion book. He then walks back to Amatsuki and Luz.

"I'm ready now," he tells them.

"Good~ Let's go then!", Amatsuki said as Luz stood up as well. "Just follow me~ I know where the garden is~", Amatsuki chirped as he walked ahead to lead them to the school garden.

Kashitaro and Luz follow behind Amatsuki. They head behind the school to the garden.

"Wow. This place looks amazing," Kashitaro compliments.

The school garden was very large. It was filled with all types of herbs and flowers. There was a dirt road, to walk through the garden, and signs saying what was what.

"I agree.", Luz said smiling as he looked at all of the flowers, taking in the sweet scent of them. "Maybe I should bring Urata-san or Nqrse-san here sometime...", he muttered to himself.

Amatsuki only nodded as he stretched and took a deep breath in. "I know right?! This place is great and the flowers are all so beautiful! You could read books in peace here all the time within a different atmosphere~ It's a nice change too, isn't it?"

Kashitaro raises an eyebrow at Luz. "Those two? How come? Do you have a crush on them or something?"

"E-eh?! No, that's not it! And having a crush on two people isn't good! They're just really nice friends so I thought it'd be nice to show them this place sometime...", Luz said as he scratched his cheek blushing.

"Eh~ Looks like you have a crush, Luz-kun~", Amatsuki said grinning teasingly. "It's not... Anyways, let's find those herbs here!", Luz told them.

"I think he has a crush on them," Kashitaro tells Amatsuki, not bothering to keep quiet.

"I think it has to be one of them~ I'm just thinking on which of the two it'd be~ I mean Urata-san is his roommate but a tsundere while Nqrse-chan is really cute~", Amatsuki said, talking in his usual voice.

Luz blushed as he walked to them trying to stop them from talking. "You guys! Let's just do our assignment! This isn't really important now, right?"

"Nah, this conversation is extremely important. We still have a week until we need to get this project done anyways," Kashitaro teases. "Anyways, he's more likely to be interested in Urata, wouldn't he? They are roommates after all so he must spend more time with Urata. Though, he would be competing with Sakata. But, that could be a part of the appeal."