Chapter 5: A Peaceful Walk

Reol and Urata make their way to Principal Mikoto's office. Reol knocks on the door and then opens it. Urata and her both enter the room and go up in front of Mikoto's desk.

"Hello principal Mikoto," Reol greets.

"Ah, good afternoon.", Mikoto greeted as well smiling. "What brings the two of you here?", she asked as she looks at the brunette and Reol in wonder.

Reol sighs. "You see, my student, Urata, shot another boy with his bow." Reol gestures to the bow in Urata's hand.

"H-he shot someone with a bow? Is that student alright?", Mikoto asked worried as a frown appeared on her face.

"He will be. Urata shot him in the shoulder," Reol reassures her.

"So the student is injured?! Urata, why did you shoot him? Did he do something wrong?", Mikoto asked now turning towards the short brunette.

"...." Urata stayed silent for a short while to calm his nerves. "....He pissed me off..."

"...Did he offend you by insulting your family or because of who you are?", Mikoto asked trying to find the reason why Urata did this.

"He was making fun of my height so I took out my bow in order to scare him. But then he started being an idiot and getting closer to me and it was making me angrier that he had the nerve to keep looking so happy while I was pointing an arrow at his head. And then he really pissed me off by rubbing his hand on my cheek and calling me an idiot! I mean, I didn't shoot his head in my fit of rage, thankfully. But I had to make sure he knew I wasn't someone he could just mess with!" Urata explains quickly.

"I understand that you might be offended because it was insensitive of him to say that. And I know that you wanted to have your personal space and not be touched by someone you don't really know. Still, you should have dealt with it in another way other than shooting him with an arrow, don't you think?", Mikoto asked after she listened to his explanation.

"Well, yes. I was just angry. And back home this is really normal and while yes I should know better, I'm just used to taking out my anger like this," Urata explains more.

The black-haired woman rubbed her temples as she pushed up her glasses.

"It may be normal at your home but right now you are a student of this school so you have to act according to our rules. I do understand what you want to say but I can't just let you go without any consequences.

Please don't do this again. You will have to stay for one afternoon with Reol for detention to reflect on your actions. And... go to that student and apologize to him.", Mikoto told Urata.

"Yes ma'am..." Urata mumbles out.

Reol sighs and nods at Mikoto. "Have a good day. I promise I'll try keeping him on his best behavior."

With that the two of them leave the office. Now, they head to the clinic, so Urata can say sorry to Sakata. Not that he will actually mean it though.

Once they arrive they see Sakata sitting on one of the bed's with a bandage around his shoulder, where Urata had shot him, and Shima sitting next to them. Shima glared at Urata when he realized that he had entered.

"What do you want?" Shima spat out at Urata.

Urata rolled his eyes. "To apologize." He turns to look at Sakata, without any hint of guilt said, "sorry."

With that, Urata turned back around and started heading towards the door.

Sakata looked at Urata who turned around ready to exit as he only chuckled on amusement. "Wow, I can see that you really mean it. But, yeah, I forgive you~", Sakata chirped.