RG 17

"So I guess Sasha and Bayley have completed their team and they are going to share the news tonight." Charlotte said.
"Looks like right now." Becky said watching them go to the ring to boos. Mandy and Sonya were right with them.
"So last week when we were told we had to create a team we looked at all the options we had and well we have finished." Sasha said.
"Joining our amazing team is Tamina." Bayley said as Tamina came to the ring.
"It's good to see her back." Becky said.
"Along with Ruby Riot and Sarah Logan." Sasha said.
Ruby and Sarah came to the ring and Becky just shook her head.
"Looks like we're up." Charlotte said as they moved over into place.

"Oh my goodness." Charlotte said. "Two thirds of the Riot Squad and Tamina oh my."
"Wow out of all the WWE you came up with these five ladies." Becky said. "Good for you."
"Now I know the world is waiting to hear our last three members so we have decided next week on Raw we will introduce the world to the rest of Team Champion and then the games will begin." Charlotte said.
"And let's just say our team is going to make your team look like the clowns you are." Becky said giggling.
The camera cut off and both ladies started giggling.

"How is she?" Becky asked walking back into the room.
"Sleeping still." Seth said. "I so want to take this away from her."
"Me too." Becky said. "But she will get through it because she is strong, healthy and kids get ear infections."
Seth nodded and Becky hugged him.
"Still not telling who you've picked?" Seth asked.
"Nope." Becky said. "Those who need to know, know and the rest get to be surprised."
"I think I am marrying the devil." Seth said. "The mind games you play make your storyline so intriguing."
"That is why I do it how I do it." Becky said. "You wouldn't want me to just spill all the beans and not give you a build up, I want people interested and invested."
"I get it." He said.
After Seth match against E3C who won a battle royal last week to face Seth, who won after stomping his head into the mat twice they decided to make the little over eleven hour drive back to Davenport so they could get Gracie feeling better.

It was finally Thursday before Gracie felt better but she still clung to Becky.
"Are you up to going to the gym?" Seth asked.
"Yeah." Gracie said. "Mommy come too?"
"Of course I am coming." Becky said. "Mommy needs a good long workout."
"Why don't you go pick out your favorite workout clothes and mommy will come help you dress in a minute." Seth said.
"Okay." Gracie said getting up and walking to her room.
"Poor girl." Becky said.
"It's the first time she's been sick since we got her." Seth said. "I am sure it brings up memories of when McKenna was sick."
"She asked about her last night." Becky said. "I know you're not big on the whole angels and heaven thing, but I told her McKenna was in the stars watching over her and even though we can't see the stars during the days they are always there."
"Okay." He said.
"She asked which star so I pointed to a big purple colored one and she was okay with it." Becky said.
Seth nodded and kissed her head.
Becky helped Gracie change and then dressed herself.
"Twinning again I see." Seth said and Becky looked at their outfits and smiled.
"I didn't even realize." Becky said.
"It's okay mommy, you can dress like me, I donut mind." Gracie said holding up Kevin's rubber donut toy and Becky laughed.
"Are you trying to steal my pun title?" Becky asked scooping her up.
"Maybe." Gracie giggled.
"Well if I have to lose, I guess to you is okay." Becky said.
"Okay silly heads let's go sweat." Seth said and they headed to the gym.

Seth set Gracie up in an empty corner and after warming up with Becky she went to work with her tools while Becky began her routine for the day.

"Mommy is crazy." Gracie said as she sat with Seth while Becky did her last round on her routine.
"Why is mommy crazy?" Seth asked.
"She goes so fast." Gracie said.
"Mommy likes fast." Seth said. "She's like the energizer bunny."
"She keeps going and going." Gracie said giggling. "Daddy I hungry."
"Mommy just has three more minutes and then we will go get food." Seth said.
"Okay." Gracie said. "I should go clean up my tools."
"Yes you should." Seth said so Gracie got up and went and cleaned up her tools putting them in the box like Josh taught her.
"Good job baby." Becky said.
"Thanks mommy." Gracie said. "Can we go get food now?"
"Let's got shower first, since we are both so sweaty and stinky."
Gracie nodded and Becky took her to shower and then they dressed in jeans and tees before heading out for brunch.

"Mommy?" Gracie called after her nap.
"I'm in the office." Becky said.
Gracie came running in her little feet making noice on the hard wood.
"Hi sweet girl." Becky said picking her up on her lap. "Did you have a good nap."
"Yep." Gracie said cuddling into her.
"Are you feeling okay?" Becky asked.
Gracie nodded and Becky smiled.
"You just need mommy cuddles huh." Becky said and Gracie nodded again.
Becky smiled and rubbed her back while looking up the details for those coming to Raw. She looked up at a flash went off and saw Seth with his camera held out.
"Hi." Becky said.
"How are my girls?" Seth asked.
"I'm good." Becky said.
"Daddy." Gracie said reaching for him.
Seth smiled and picked her up.
"So, what shall we do this after noon?" Seth asked.
"Movie?" Becky asked.
"Popcorn." Gracie said.
"A movie and popcorn, sounds relaxing." Seth said.

It was moment like this they enjoyed, when they curled up on the couch with Gracie and just watched some silly movie she picked.

"Are they ready?" Charlotte asked coming up to Becky backstage at Raw.
"They are." Becky said. "Are you ready to rock this crowd?"
"Yes." Charlotte said.
Sasha and Bayley were already in the ring with their team boring the crowd. Becky cues for her music and then walked out on stage with Charlotte, Alexa and Nikki.
"I am so sorry you all had to sit through that whine fest." Becky said and the crowd cheered. "So last week I promised to reveal the rest of our team so are you ready?" Becky asked.
Bianca's music hit first and she came on stage to the crowd screaming. Next came Xia Lee's music and the crowd was cheering again. Last came Rea Ripley's music and the crowd went nuts as the girls in the ring looked shocked.
"See while you went with them we branched out." Charlotte said smirking. "Ladies."
The girls on stage rushed to the ring and surrounded it while those in the ring looked scared. After a moments stand off they quickly entered the ring and the brawl broke out. After clearing the ring only Bayley and Sasha remained. Becky smiled over at Charlotte who nodded and they both sprung at them taking them down and locking each in their submission until officials broke them up.

"That felt very Shield." Roman said when they came back stage.
"Kinda." Becky said. "Hi my little luv."
Gracie smiled and moved into her arms.
"Seth had a meeting with Stephanie." Roman said.
Becky nodded and brought Gracie over to the girls.
"Ladies this is Gracie." Becky said. "Gracie is this Xia, Rhea and Bianca."
"Are they family too?" Gracie asked,
"Yes, from our wwe family in NXT and NXT UK." Becky said.
"You are very beautiful." Xia said.
"Tank you." Gracie said.
"She looks a lot like you mate." Rhea said.
"She does." Becky said.
"Montez showed me pictures but I have to say you are cuter in person." Bianca said.
"I like your braid." Gracie said. "Mommy says you use it like a whip."
"I can." Bianca said giggling.
"Daddy." Gracie said when Seth came in and over.
He quickly took her in his arms.
"You are good a keeping things hush." Seth said.
"I wanted to shock everyone." Becky said.
"Well you did that." Seth said. "Welcome to Raw, hope you have fun while you are here."
"Looking forward to it." Rhea said.
"Since we have your teams complete we're going to set a schedule of matches." Stephanie said.
"Sounds good, these ladies need time in that ring." Becky said.
"Why don't you three come with me and we'll go over your schedules." Stephanie said and they left with her and Becky and Seth walked backstage.