RG 23

"No more pepperoni." Gracie said.
"Okay." Becky said. "Are you feeling better?"
"A little." Gracie said.
"How about some toast and chocolate milk?" Seth asked setting each down.
Gracie smiled and dug into her toast.

"Hey guys." Josh said coming into the dining area of the hotel where they were sitting.
"Hey." Becky said.
"Everything okay?" Josh asked.
"No more pepperoni." Gracie said.
"It gave her heart burn." Seth said.
"Ah, well you tired it and now you can say you did and you didn't like it." Josh said.
"Okay." Gracie said.
"What time do we need to go to the arena?" Josh asked.
"We're due over at one." Becky said.
"Okay, then I am going to run some errands and I will meet you guys there." Josh said.
"Cool." Seth said.
He left and they finished their breakfast or in Becky's case her coffee and then hit the gym.
"You do light today." Becky said. "Gotta let your body heal."
"Okay mommy." Gracie said getting out her bands and playing with them.

"Very good." Seth said seeing Gracie stretching. "Uncle Josh and you hit the gym?"
"Yep." Gracie said. "I did fifty box jumps in one round."
"Wow." Seth said. "Gonna try and beat mommy's record?"
"Some day." Gracie said.
Seth smiled and they finished working out and then headed to shower and change before heading over to the arena.

"Hey kid." Roman said.
"Hi." Gracie said. "Where is Jojo?"
"Jojo is at home." Roman said. "She's helping her mom with her little brothers."
"Oh." Gracie said.
"Hey man." Seth said. "He bugging you kid?"
"He didn't bring Jojo." Gracie said pouting.
"I see." Seth said.
"Sorry the boys are quite a handful these days." Roman said.
"Boys can be." Seth said picking Gracie up. "You know what I just saw in catering?"
"Grapes?" Gracie asked.
"Yep, they have five types." Seth said.
"Come on daddy we gotta get some." Gracie said.
"Already did." Becky said coming up with a bowl.
"Yay mommy saved the day." Gracie said and everyone laughed.
"Enjoy that, because as they get older saving the day gets harder." Roman said.
"No, no Uncle Roman." Gracie said. "Mommy always saves Gracie."
"And she always will." Becky said. "Let's go get our munch on and check on the girls."
Gracie went to Becky who took her into the dressing room.
"Lexi." Gracie said squealed.
"Hey girl." Lexi said. "I have a present for you."
"For me?" Gracie asked seeing the bag.
"Yep." Lexi said.
"Can I open it Mommy?" Gracie asked.
"Have at it." Becky said and Gracie ran over to the bag and began pulling out the pink tissue paper until she reached the little doll set inside and then she screamed.
"Mommy, mommy look." Gracie said running back over. "It's the dollies I wanted."
"Wow." Becky said smiling at how happy she was. "You better go thank Lexi."
Gracie handed over the dolls and ran back over to Lexi and hugged her.
"Tank you Lexi." Gracie said kissing her cheek.
"You are most welcome." Lexi said.
"Five types of grapes and five new dolls, someone is going to be in heaven." Becky said and Gracie smiled.
"I play with them after I eat, no mess." Gracie said.
"Good thinking kid." Becky said.
Gracie sat down and munched on her grapes while Becky dug out her gear bag.
"Do you have a match tonight?" Lexi asked.
"Yes, I am facing Bayley." Becky said.
"Ah, some hype before the euro tour and then things build for Servivor Series." Lexi said.
"Yep." Becky said. "I think we are each going to be facing a member of the opposing team leading up to survivor series."
"Makes since." Lexi said. "Are we gearing up to go out with?"
"I would." Charlotte said coming in. "I know the girls on the other team are."
"Okay." Lexi said. As others came in they began getting ready. Gracie played with her dolls happily and then it was ring time.
"Hello." Vince said seeing Gracie walk into the gorilla.
"Hi." Gracie said. "Daddy."
Gracie left Becky's side and ran over to him.
"Hey there." Seth said scooping her up. "What's this?"
"Lexi got me a present." Gracie said. "Five new dolls."
"Wow." Seth said.
"Hey kid." Josh said. "You ready to go out and watch your mom beat up someone?"
"Yep." Gracie said.
She went to Josh who took her out to sit on the side so she could watch Becky wrestle.
"Have fun." Seth said.
"I will." Becky said going out to her music with the rest of her team.
"Remember to watch them, they are going to go for sneaky." Becky said.
Her team nodded and left the ring and Beacky stood in her corner leaning against the rope waiting for Bayley and her team to make it to the ring. She watched them pause in front of where Josh sat with Gracie and then watched as Bayley took her doll and broke it in half. That right there set her whole team off and they struck. Becky was all over Bayley as the rest of her team took out the other girls. Referees, officials and the men's locker room were trying to separate them but Becky kept managing to get loss and was all over Bayley.

"Mommy." Gracie cried.
Becky instantly let go of Bayley and walked over to where Josh had Gracie took her in her arms as the little girl cried.
"My dolly." She cried. "She broke my dolly."
"I know luv." Becky said walking backstage with Gracie in her arms.
"We can fix it." Seth said.
When they got into the gorilla they could see medics working on the girls.
"Is she okay?" Stephanie asked.
"She broke my dolly." Gracie said pointing to Bayley.
"I saw and I am sorry." Stephanie said.
"Gracie can you go with Josh and get some more grapes from catering." Becky asked.
"Okay mommy." Gracie said and she handed Gracie over to Josh who took her back stage.
"You seven are some sick individuals." Becky spat. "She's a three year old girl and you picked on her."
"That wasn't part of the show." Stephanie said.
"We went off script a bit." Bayley said.
"I am going to say this once." Becky said. "Go near my daughter again and I will remove the rest of your hair without shears."
"This is going to cause issues with fans everywhere." Stephanie said. "Seven grown women attacked a three year old girl."
"Just write it off as a stunt." Ruby said.
"You know if you seven don't want to fight us you could simply say so." Rhea said. "I get your angry you cannot switch your team up and bring in others but it's not that little girl's fault you didn't think outside of the box."
"We could beat you any day of the week." Sasha said.
"Then you should've just gone to the ring and done that." Bianca said.
"Either they get it in their heads not to go near my daughter again or I do it with my fist." Becky said.
"They will stay away from her and the ten thousand dollar each fine will remind them of it." Stephanie said.
Becky nodded and walked back stage with her team and Seth.

"Why were they so mean Uncle Josh?" Gracie asked.
"I don't know." Josh said. "I think they are trying to get under your mommy's skin, but what they don't know is by messing with you they bring out the lion in her and that lion will protect you at all cost."
"Welley?" Gracie asked.
"Oh yes, because your mommy loves you." Josh said.
"I love mommy too, and daddy and Uncle Joshy." Gracie said kissing his cheek.
"I love you to kid." Josh said. "Can I have the green grape?"
"Okay." Gracie said holding it up for him to eat.

"Is Uncle Josh stealing all the green grapes?" Becky asked.
"Yep, like usual." Gracie said.
"I had like five." Josh said.
"Seven." Gracie said. "I counted."
"Can't get anything past her." Josh said.
"Nope." Becky said picking Gracie up. "Are you okay luv?"
"Yes." Gracie said.
"That's good." Becky said sitting down.
"Look what I did." Seth said holding up the fixed doll.
"My dolly." Gracie said. "Tank you daddy."
"You're welcome." Seth said.
"Daddy always saves Gracie." Gracie said lifting her arms to Seth who picked her up and hugged her.
"I always will." Seth said sitting down with Gracie on his lap.
"Mommy did you know you're a lion?" Gracie asked.
"I did." Becky said. "You make me a lion."
"Cool." Gracie said. "Is it because we both have orange hair like lions?"
"Something like that." Becky said. "A part of it is love."
"Because you love me?" Gracie asked.
"Yes." Becky said.
"I love mommy too." Gracie said leaning over and kissing her.

After Seth did his match they packed up and headed to the airport.
"This seat is so hard." Gracie said.
"Come here luv." Becky said and Gracie climbed into Becky's lap. Becky leaned her chair back and Seth covered Gracie with her blanket and soon she was out like a light.
"She looks very peaceful." Seth said.
"She does." Becky said. "I feel very peaceful with her here safe in my arms."
"I know with all that is going on, things feel a little out of your control but she isn't going anywhere, you are her mommy." Seth said.
"I know." Becky said.
"I love you." Seth said.
"I love you." Becky said.
"Get some sleep." Seth said. "It's been a long day."
"It had." Becky said laying her head on his shoulder.
Seth smiled and leaned over and kissed her softly and Becky closed her eyes and let sleep take her.