RG 51

"Hello." Vince said as Gracie came into gorilla with Becky.
"Hello." Gracie said through her mask.
"What's this?" Vince asked.
"No germs." Gracie said.
"Her doctor wants her to be extra careful when she's around lots of people so she doesn't relapse, her lungs need time to fully heal." Becky said.
"I see." Vince said. "Come to watch your mommy beat up Kairi?"
"Yeah, but they're going to cheat." Gracie said. "Mommy said it makes the fight back better."
"It does." Vince said with a chuckle.
"Seth has to warm up for his match so can she hang out here?" Becky asked.
"Of course, you can sit here next to me and watch on the screen." Vince said.
"Thank you." Gracie said.
Becky smiled and kissed her cheek helping her into the seat. After that she put her title on and waited for her cue to go. After doing her promo in the ring Kairi and Asuka came to the ring. They had worked out how things were going to go and they pulled off a great match and keep fuel on the match happening Sunday.

"Are you okay?" Gracie asked.
"I'm good." Becky said.
"Daddy." Gracie said seeing him come in.
"There's my good luck charm." Seth said scooping her up.
"So you're the holder of the charm?" Murphy said.
"Yep." Gracie said. "Mommy my wand."
Becky smiled and handed her the little wand she had made over the week at home.
"Luck." She said lightly touching all four guys head.
"Now we're ready." Seth said.
Becky smiled and took Gracie.
"Have fun." Gracie said.
"We will." Seth said.
"Bring me a new title." Gracie said.
"We will." Seth said. "Come on boys, you heard the girl, have fun and a new title."
Everyone nodded and his match go under way. After it was over they had to go right to a back stage interview so Becky held Gracie back while they did what was needed.

"We're clear." The camera man said.
"Daddy." Gracie said running up.
"As you wished." Seth said putting the belt over her shoulder.
"Thank you." She said. "I know you can't see it, but I am smiling."
"I can tell because your eyes light up." Seth said. "How does it feel?"
"Great." She said. "Mommy."
Becky smiled and came over and placed her title on Gracie's other shoulder.
"Gracie two belts." Murphy said.
"Like mommy and daddy." Gracie said.
"What a lucky girl." Murphy said.
"Thank you." Gracie said.
"Okay time to clean up and head to the airport." Becky said.

"I got her." Charlotte said as Gracie climbed into her lap. "She going to tell me all about the cool presents she got from Fiji."
"Okay." Becky said.
She headed into the showers while Gracie told Charlotte about the little dolls, the clothes and noise makers she got.
"How is she?" Becky asked seeing Gracie out in Charlotte's shoulder.
"She said she was tired." Charlotte said. "Just passed out on me."
"It is late." Becky said.
"Andrade already took my bags out so I can walk with you." Charlotte said.
"Okay." Becky said slipping her shoes on and putting her things away.

"What is this?" Andrade said.
"Someone fell asleep on Aunty Charlotte." Becky said.
"I see." Andrade said. "I too like falling asleep on her."
Seth found them and they walked out to the rental. Charlotte put Gracie in her seat and Andrade told her how to do the buckles.
"I have lots of family, I know this." Andrade said.
"Si." Charlotte said making him smile.
"Night sweet girl." Charlotte said kissing her forehead.
"Night Tia." Gracie said. "Night Tio."
"Buenas Noches." Andrade said.
"All buckled and ready to go." Charlotte said.
"See you two in Houston." Becky said.
"Yes, I got a Rumble to win." Charlotte said.
Becky smiled and they loaded in the car and headed to the airport.

"No." Gracie whined as Becky moved.
"I gotta go potty." Becky said kissing her head. "Cuddle daddy."
"Daddy." Gracie whined.
Seth chuckled and reached out and moved her to him and she cuddled right into him asleep.
After using the bathroom she cleaned up and walked back to the bedroom with see Gracie patting the bed. Smiling she walked over and laid back down letting Gracie find her.
"Mommy." Gracie whined. "Cuddle."
Becky smiled and moved closer cuddling her along with Seth.
"Someone is feeling very needy this morning." Seth said.
"Me." Gracie said. "I sorry."
"There is no need to be sorry baby." Seth said. "Are you feeling okay?"
"I don't feel sick, just clingy." Gracie said.
"That's okay." Becky said. "We did get in late last night."
"We did." Seth said.
"Plus you've been away from me a lot." Gracie said.
"I know sweet girl." Seth said lifting her onto his chest. "It was hard for us to be away from you."
"Welly?" Gracie asked.
"It was, you are our sweet girl." Becky said moving closer. "Being away from you feels like a part of us is missing."
"You know we love you right?" Seth said.
"Yes." Gracie said.
"Because we do, now we know we weren't there when you were a baby but we love you like you  came from us." Becky said.
"I love you like that too." Gracie said. "My mama once said I was born to her because the world needed me, but I was also born for a mommy and dadd that didn't know me yet."
"Very wise your mama was." Becky said. "I fell in love with you the moment I met you."
"When did you know you loved me daddy?" Gracie asked.
"Well I knew I cared about you the first time you drooled on my shirt as I carried you back to your mama's room after Roman read everyone a story and you fell asleep on Becky." Seth said. "But the first time I know I loved you was when you were curled up in Becky's arms the first time we took you with us to the hotel. You looked up at me with your big beautiful eyes and smiled."
"I remember that night." Gracie said. "We had banana pancakes for dinner."
"We did." Becky said.
"Can we have them for breakfast?" Gracie asked sitting up. "I am getting hungry."
"We can." Becky said.
"Mommy." Gracie said.
"Yes." Becky asked.
"You and daddy will still love me when you have a baby right?" Gracie asked.
"We most definitely will." Becky said. "You are our first baby."
"Okay." Gracie said.
"Do you worry about that?" Seth asked.
"A little." Gracie said.
"My sweet girl." Seth said sitting up. "You know families come in so many different ways, but the one thing that makes them family is the love they share. A baby is just more to love and he or she will love you, you will be an amazing big sister."
"I will?" Gracie said.
"You will, I am still learning to be a big brother to Michael and Beth. It takes time, there is no manual on how to do it." Seth said. "We learn as we go."
"We're always learning." Gracie said.
"We are." Becky said. "Breakfast will be up shortly."
"Yay." Gracie said bouncing in Seth's stomach.
"No fair." Seth teased.
"Sorry." Gracie said. "Sneak attack."
Seth chuckled and sat up and kissed her fore head.
"I think after breakfast someone needs a bubble bath." Seth said sniffing Gracie.
"What do you I pect, I was at TV all day yesterday and then stuck in a plane with god knows how many people and you think I am going to smell like roses after that?" Gracie said like Becky did when he teased her about smelling making Becky go into a fit of giggles while Seth tried to fight it.
"You sound just like your mother." Seth said.
"Thank you." Gracie said smirking and Seth lost it.