RG 19

"You two looked wiped." Becky said as Seth carried a worn out Gracie in.
"She is like you, she just went and went." Josh said.
"Mommy?" Gracie said.
Becky moved over and took Gracie from Seth.
"Come on, let's get you ready for bed." Becky said.
"Okay." Gracie said yawning.

After changing her into some pajamas and brushing her hair and teeth Becky tucked her into bed. Seth came in and read to her and then she was out.

"So how are the wedding plans?" Josh asked.
"I think we're basically done." Seth said. "Besides the food."
"We'll take care of that with the Euro trip the fifth through the fifteenth." Becky said.
"I told Josh if he wanted he was welcome to join us, he could hang out with Gracie while we do our meet and greets." Seth said.
"That would be fun, do a couple day with the Deadboys in different countries." Becky said. "I know Ireland has some CrossFit gyms I am sure would love to team up and do an event."
"It would be fun." Josh said. "Why not."
"Good." Seth said. "We leave from New York in the fifth of November."
"Cool, I will be there." Josh said as he yawned. "That three year old wore me out so I am going to call it a night."
Both nodded and Josh went to the guest room and Becky and Seth retired to their room.

"Mommy can we have pancakes?" Gracie asked.
"Okay." Becky said.
Gracie sat on the counter watching while Becky put mix for pancakes. She even helped where she could.
"Mommy can I ask you a question?" Gracie asked.
"Of course you can." Becky said.
"Will you and daddy have a baby?" Gracie asked.
"Some day we will." Becky said.
"Will I have to go away then?" Gracie asked.
"Never." Seth said coming in. "You my little sweet will be here with mommy and I always."
"That is how love works." Becky said. "It grows and grows. When we add to our family you will be a big sister and the baby will love you and you will love him or her."
"Our hearts always have more room for love, like you love your mama and Addison and her family and when you met us your heart made room for us and now you have grandmas and grandpas and so many aunts and uncles it's crazy." Seth said. "So someday when we do have a baby your heart will make room for the baby."
"Wow." Gracie said.
Becky smiled and flipped the pancakes as Josh came in.
"Those smell amazing." Josh said.
"Mommy makes the best pancakes." Gracie said. "I helped."
"That she did." Becky said.
"We work out today?" Gracie asked.
"After breakfast." Becky said.
"Girl loves the gym." Seth said.
"Proof this was meant to be." Josh said as he sipped his coffee.
After finishing the pancakes Gracie, Seth and Josh ate and Becky cleaned up. After that she changed and when Gracie was finished she changed her.
"We match." Gracie said.
"We do." Becky said.

As they waited on the guys to change Becky loaded the dish water.
"Juice?" Gracie asked.
Becky smiled and got her a bottle of juice and Gracie smiled.
"Do they twin a lot?" Josh asked.
"They do." Seth said smiling.
"Life is never dole around here." Gracie said holding up her juice bottle.
"Dear lord." Josh said. "A mini pun master."
Seth and Becky laughed while Gracie smiled.
"Okay, let's go sweat." Becky said.

"I swear that is the cutest thing." Seth said as Becky as Gracie were doing some cool down exercises.
"I'd agree." Josh said. "She is so much like you two, it's cool and crazy."
"Just more proof that she is meant to be here and you know me and that." Seth said.
"True, but I look at the last year you've had, career wise, personally, I mean it's been pretty damn good." Josh said.
"That it has." Seth said. "Career wise I knew this year was going to be big, I had been fighting so hard all of 2018, but personally things didn't look to good."
"They didn't." Josh said. "Both of your lives kinda mirrored each other this last few years, old relationships ending, careers rising and then royal rumble happened."
"It did." Seth said. "As far as work goes it was meant to be the year of Lynch."
"And it has been." Josh said.
"Personally we were both at a place wondering if there was more then work out there for us." Seth said. "I honestly felt like it was all there would be."
"When did you know it was more?" Josh asked.
"That our connection was deeper then what I thought or that I was in love with her?" Seth asked.
"Both." Josh said.
"Hmm, well for the first one we've always had a connection, it's how we could work out and bounce work ideas or even Deadboys ideas off each other. After Rumble I really had to look at my life and see what wasn't working. I had hurt my back and need time to heal and things with Sarah were just over. We needed to go our own ways, so after she left I took time to really get rid of the old and let it go. Once I did that things felt different. It's like I was no longer searching for happiness, I was just like the hell with it and then In came this fiery red head who altered everything even though we'd been friends for ages. Working out after recovering was slow and irritating and she understood that after breaking her face last year. When we talked it just seemed deeper and surprisingly I found myself enjoying her company. Since she was doing both shows we could hang out more and the more we hung out the more I wanted to hang out. We both questioned the changes we were feeling and if it was a good idea seeing as we worked together. I remember talking with a friend of mine about this too. I had this vision in my head of what I thought I wanted and needed in my life from a girlfriend point of view, but turns out they were two different things. So once I let that idea go, I found what I wanted and needed was her. She was everything I could need and more and I didn't know it was possible. So after denying that things were changing I said the hell with it and just stopped thinking about it and just let my heart have it's way." Seth said. "As for the second part it was the first time we weren't together after we got together that I knew I was falling in love with her. She went to LA for stuff and I was here working and I just felt disconnected."
"Wow." Josh said.
"I'll say." Becky said softly sitting behind him with Gracie on her lap.
Seth smiled and turned around.
"Are we spying on daddy again?" Seth asked.
"Yep." Gracie said. "Mommy said you were talking about how you to fell in love and I wanted to hear."
"So what do you think of it?" Seth asked.
"I think we get to be happy together forever." Gracie said. "Mommy, Daddy, Gracie and someday more."
"Someday." Becky said leaning over and kissing Seth softly.