RG 46

"That tickles." Becky giggled as Seth licked whipped cream off of Becky's stomach.
"Good." He said finishing the trail he made.
Becky would've protested but his tongue was currently doing things that were driving her wild.
"Seth." She moaned.
"Yes?" He asked.
"I want you." She breathed.
"You have me." Seth said grinning.
"No, in me now." Becky said pulling him up and kissing him hard.
"As you demand." Seth said filling her swiftly making her call out.
"Yes." Becky moaned as they moved together.
"Rebecca." Seth said kissing her hard and both exploded and stayed wrapped together. "I love you."
"I love you." Becky said kissing him softly. "My husband."
"My wife." He said shifting so he was laying beside her still holding her close.

"Time to wake Mrs. Rollins." Seth said kissing her shoulder.
"Hmmm." Becky said slowly opening her eyes to the bright morning sun.
"You were smiling in your sleep." Seth said running his fingers over her lips.
"I was dreaming about our first day here." Becky said.
"One of my most favorite days." Seth said as Becky playfully nipped his finger.
"Mine too." She said smiling. "Hard to believe our time here is almost up."
"I agree." He said. "It's like we've been in a magical bubble with one link to the real world."
"Gracie." Becky said. "I miss my baby."
"Me too." Seth said. "Everyone sent a flood of pictures and videos."
"Good." Becky said. "They've been amazing keeping her busy and distracted as have you."
"Good." He said kissing her. "I ordered some breakfast."
"Sounds good." Becky said. "How long until it arrives?"
"About an hour from now." Seth said.
"Good." Becky said pulling him down onto the bed.

"You've gotten a tan again." Seth teased.
"Last time I did that was Hawaii." Becky said as he kissed her shoulder.
"I remember well." He said.
"It was a dream vacation." Becky said.
"It was." Seth said. "I kinda like you and islands, no I kinda love you and islands."
Becky smiled and rolled over onto her back.
"What's the plan for today?" Becky asked.
"I thought we might hang around the beach this afternoon and this evening I'd take you to dinner." Seth said. "Maybe some dancing."
"Sounds good." Becky said. "But the sun is becoming to much for me, so how about we hang out in our suite."
"As you wish." Seth said helping her up.
Becky smiled and held his hand as they made their way back to the suite they had on the beach.

"Oh my goodness." Becky said watching a video of Gracie dancing.
"She has talent." Seth said.
"She does." Becky said. "She lights up when she dances."
"Kinda like you when your snatching someone arm." Seth said. "Can she continue lessons once we are in the road again?"
"Yes, Heather her instructor knows the schedule we have so when we are in town Gracie is welcome to go to the studio and take any classes she like and when we're on the go, she will hook her up with lessons to learn on the go. Like how Josh works our routines." Becky said.
"Cool." Seth said.
"I just want her to be happy." Becky said.
"Me too." Seth said taking her phone and setting it in the table. "I want you happy too."
"I am happy." Becky said. "The happiest I have ever been."
"Good." Seth said leaning down and kissing her. "I could kiss you for forever?"
"Good thing you married me so you get too." Becky said smirking.
"Very good thing." He said.

"I thought we were going to dinner?" Becky asked asked as they walked down a candle lit path.
"We'll get there." Seth smiled as they came into a clearing that was lit by torches.
"Good evening." A man said.
"Becky this is Noel." Seth said.
"Nice to meet you." Becky said.
"We here in the island our big fans of yours." Noel said. "Are you two ready?"
"Ready for what?" Becky asked.
"Tonight our island celebrates you two and the journey you are taking." Noel said.
"Some food, dancing and drinking." Seth said.
"Sounds like fun to me." Becky said.
Noel smiled and led them to where the guest were waiting. When they appeared they began clapping and music could be heard. Noel walked them to the front.
"Tonight." He said as everyone settled. "Tonight we celebrate the lives of Rebecca and Seth and the journey they are now walking together."
He had them sit as music started and dancer moved around them.
"What is this?" Becky asked.
"The Yoqona ceremony." Noel said going in to explain what it was. Becky and Seth both took a sip of the drink and each felt the slight numbing sensation it gave them.
"That was interesting." Seth said.
"Now it's time for Lovo Feast." Noel said as he explained how the food was cooked. As platters of food were brought around each took what they wanted to eat.
"While you eat we will have The Meke." Noel said.
Both nodded and watched as the music and dance started. Noel explained how it was stories of their island. As they ate they were fascinated by the stories being told.
"That was amazing." Becky said.
"Thank you." Noel said. "Please enjoy the music and your time here with us, we wish you well as you walk this next path."
"Thank you." Becky said.
Noel left them and Seth pulled Becky up.
"Well was this an okay surprise?" Seth asked wrapping his arms around her.
"This was amazing." Becky said. "You are amazing."
Seth smiled and leaned down and kissed her as people cheered. As the music started back up they danced around lost in the intimacy of it all. After a while they said their goodbyes and headed back to their suite and made love listening to the waves crash outside.

"How is it you have more then what we came with?" Seth asked as they packed.
"They had so many cute things." Becky smiled.
"You are crazy you know that." Seth said. "I have some space in my bag."
"My hero." Becky said making him smile.
After they got everyone packed they double checked that they got everything before loading the bag in their rental.
"Hard to believe we're leaving." Becky said. "It's been so magical here."
"I know what you mean." Seth said. "We'll come back."
"Only if we bring Gracie, being separated from her hurts." Becky said.
"I feel that." Seth said. "Fifteen hours and she'll be back in your arms never wanting to leave."
Becky smiled and closed the door. After checking out they headed to the airport.

"Do you see them?" Seth asked.
"There." Becky said pointing to where Gracie stood jumping up and down wave a sign.
"Mommy, mommy." Gracie called. "Daddy, daddy."
Josh took the sign and Gracie made a beeline to her parents who scooped her up and held her tight.

"Welcome home." Josh said.
"Thanks." Seth said hugging him and Jen.
"You look so tan." Jen said.
"The sun was nice." Becky said.
"Mommy did you know daddy got me a horse?" Gracie asked still clinging to Becky.
"I did." Becky said. "Did you have fun riding and taking care of her."
"Oh yes." Gracie said.
"She wasn't scared on bit." Jen said. "Just got right in and did as she was told."
"That's great." Becky said. "Next time we're home we'll go visit her and you can introduce me."
"Okay." Gracie said.
"Shall we get your things and head to the he hotel?" Josh asked.
"Yes." Becky said. "Can you walk luv?"
"No mommy." Gracie said.
"How about daddy carries you?" Seth asked. "Mommy's back hurt from the plane ride."
"Okay." Gracie said.
"Thank you." Becky said. "I was coming back from the bathroom when we hit sudden turbulence and I was flung around."
"Ouch." Jen said. "Do you need a doctor?"
"I think I am good, just some pain meds." Becky said.
"Do you have any booboos?" Gracie asked.
"We'll have to look at the hotel." Becky said.
They got their bags and loaded into the mini van Josh had rented.
"Those bags weigh a ton." Josh joked.
"I may have gone over board with some gifts got Gracie." Becky said.
"Presents for me?" Gracie asked.
"Of course." Becky said. "Fiji was full of some amazing things and I think you'll like them."
"No mommy, I will love them." Gracie said. "Because you got them for me."
"I have missed your wise wisdom." Becky said.
"I've missed your cuddles." Becky said.
"Me too." Gracie said. "Grandma and Aunt Jen are good cuddlers but you are the best."
"What about me?" Seth asked.
"You are good too." Gracie said. "But mommy is mommy."
"I'll give you that." Seth said.

Once at the hotel they checked in and got their things along with Gracie's settled into their rooms.
"Jen and I are going to head out give you three some time alone." Josh said.
"Thanks man, we'll catch up later." Seth said.
Both nodded and headed out and Becky sat in the couch.
"I am going to call the hotel doctor up to check you out." Seth said.
"Will you just call and see if Dan or Keith are in town yet?" Becky asked.
"Sure." Seth said. "How about you keep mommy company."
"Okay." Gracie said cuddling into Becky's side.
Seth smiled and went to make some calls.

"So how was dancing and skating?" Becky asked.
"It was so much fun." Gracie said. "Miss Heather gave me a book on dance exercise I can do and Miss Amy gave me one too. A lot of the moves are the same so it's fun."
"That's good." Becky said. "We can look at them later and come up with a plan."
"Okay." Gracie said.
"I talk to both and they are going to come over and exam you." Seth said coming in from Gracie's room.
"Okay." Becky said.
"So my sweet girl, did you like all your surprises?" Seth asked picking Gracie up and sitting her in his lap next to Becky.
"Yes." Gracie said. "The Circus was so much fun, going to gymnastics class was fun too, Imcan do a great summersault."
"That's good." Seth said.
"I so made a surprise that is at home for when we go back." Gracie said.
"I can't wait to see it." Seth said.
"Did you know I saw Uncle Brandon kissing a girl?" Gracie said.
"You did?" Seth asked.
"Yep, grandma and I were shopping and saw them, he turned pink when grandma said his name." Gracie said making them giggle.
"I bet he did." Seth said chuckling.
"Everyone was good at distracting me well yo were gone." Gracie said. "It was hard, I tried being brave and only cried a little."
"Crying is okay." Becky said. "When you miss someone it is how you say it without words."
"Yeah." Gracie said.
"Mommy and I missed you a lot too." Seth said. "But being apart for a little while is okay, because we will always come back together."
"Always." Gracie said.
There was a knock in the door so Seth pulled it open to reveal the doctors.
"How about you and I got get some food while mommy sees the docs." Seth said.
"Okay daddy." Gracie said. "Down please."
Seth set her down and she ran over to Becky.
"We'll be back." Gracie said hugging her. "I love you."
"I love you too." Becky said hugging her.
Seth smiled and scooped her back up when she ran over and they headed out.
"So Seth filled us in, let's see the damage." Keith said.
Becky nodded and they got to work examining her.