RG 34

Becky felt the hot blood pouring down her face as lights flashed in her eyes.
"Becky, Becky." Voices were calling and Becky blinked a few times and saw Sasha and Bayley ready to hit her again with two chairs so she quickly did a partial split and they hit each other. She managed to roll back into her corner and Rhea tagged in. Charlotte rolled Becky out of the ring and off the apron.
"Becky?" She said pressing a rag to her head.
"I'm okay." Becky said.
"Bayley has been eliminated." Jojo announced.
Charlotte stood back up to see Bayley rolling from the ring while Rhea waited in the opposite corner for who was next. When Mandy came in Rhea smirked and tagged in Bianca who was bouncing on the apron. Bianca entered the ring and Mandy tried mouthing off and Bianca silencest her quickly before eliminating her.
"Mandy Rose has been elemenated." Jojo announced and Sonya was quick into the ring on top of Bianca but left the door open for a tag and Xia came flying into the ring. With her quick feet she put Sonya down.
"Sonya Deville has been eleminated." Jojo announced and Tamina came in next. Xia tried but Tamina was a power house and Xia barely tagged in Charlotte. Their fight went back and forth but Charlotte locked in her Figure eight after Tamina missed her super fly splash.
"Tamina has been eliminated." Jojo announced.
It was now down to Sasha, Ruby and Sarah. Sasha was screaming at Ruby and Sarah to do something and Charlotte tagged Nikki in. Sarah entered the ring and Nikki made quick work of her, but Ruby cheap shot allowed Sarah to eleminate Nikki but Alexa made her pay with a swift right fist and she quickly eliminated her. Rhea was back in now as was Ruby. Ruby tried but Rhea was ready for her and with Xia's help Ruby was eliminated.
Becky managed to get back in the ring and reached out for the tag and Xia smirked at Sasha and tagged Becky in.
"Get in the ring." John told Sasha.
Once she was done trying to avoid it Becky was on top of her and was relentless with the kicks and punches. She tossed Sasha around the ring building up the anger she was feeling. The smeared blood all over her body was a reminder of the games Sasha and Bayley tried at the beginning of the match before the bell could ring to start the match.

After a hellacious kick she smirked down at Sasha before locking her in her dis-arm-her forcing Sasha to tap out. As her team celebrated in the ring Bayley reappeared standing over Sasha.
"My arm." Sasha cried.
Bayley was getting pissed and went after Becky but Charlotte speared her sending the crowd into cheers. Becky looked over and saw Gracie in tears in Josh's arm. Becky rolled from the ring carefully with her team and helped her over to her.
"I'm okay baby." Becky said.
"Mommy's bleeding." Gracie said.
"It's okay." Josh said. "It's just a little cut, head wounds bleed a lot."
"Mommy?" Gracie asked.
"I'm okay." Becky said. "Why don't you and Josh go find some grapes in catering while I clean up."
"Okay." Gracie said.
Josh took her back and Tony jumped over the barrier and they helped her up the ramp but half way up she collapsed. Seth who was in gorilla rushed out along with the medics. They quickly loaded her on a back board and rushed her to the back.

Becky felt like she was coming out of a fog as she heard the annoying beeping sound that was her heartbeat.
"Mommy." Gracie said shooting up
"Careful baby." Seth said picking her up so she was bed level with Becky.
"What happened?" Becky asked.
"You took several chair shots to the head remember?" Seth said.
"Yeah." Becky said.
"You have a mild concussion, but you passed out from blood loss." Seth said.
"It was only a cut." Becky said.
"It was several cuts, you were bleeding down your back." Seth said. "No one knew."
"Oh." Becky said.
"Mommy." Gracie said.
"I'm okay baby." Becky said touching her face.
"Why were they so mean?" Gracie asked. "It wasn't supposed to be a chair match."
"I know baby." Becky said. "Why don't you come cuddle here with me, you look so very tired."
Seth helped her up and covered her with the blanket and she was out.
"She refused to sleep or be away from you." Seth said. "I know how she feels."
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Becky said.
"This was not your fault, you fought amazingly well." Seth said.
"I don't remember much." Becky said.
"Let's just say you showed Sasha who the man is and then some." Seth said. "I should go let those in the waiting room know you're awake."
Becky nodded and Seth leaned down and kissed her softly.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you." Becky said.
"Get some rest." Seth said.
Becky smiled and closed her eyes and Seth walked to the nurse's station.
"She woke up for a little bit, but she's cuddling with our daughter sleeping." Seth said.
"Sleep is what she needs and her vitals look strong." The nurse said.
Seth nodded and walked down to the waiting room.
"How is she?" Josh asked standing up when Seth came in.
"She woke up for a bit, she doesn't remember much of the match but she's cuddling with Gracie sleeping." Seth said. "The doctor says she's going to make a full recovery."
Everyone was relieved and headed back to the hotel.
"Just call me if I need to come get Gracie other wise I'll bring clothes by in the morning." Josh said.
"Thanks." Seth said.
"WWE put out a statement so fans know she's under going medical evaluations, I'll leave further details to you two if you want to post." Stephanie said.
"I am sure Becky will have a witty comeback in the morning." Seth said.
"I am sure she will, let me know if anything changes." Stephanie said and he nodded seeing everyone off. Walking back to her room his phone beeped and he saw a message from her mom.
'What's going on?' She wrote.
'During the match Becky was cut and was bleeding heavily down her back which we did not know about. She is in the hospital having received a blood transfusion and is resting with Gracie cuddled in her arms.' He sent his reply fallowed by a picture of the two of them.