|Who he is jealous of|

=Saiki=
This boi is jelly of his own brother because he always flirts with you when saiki is around that usually let's saiki jealous boyfriend instincts take over and that leeds to something else...........

=Aren=
This delinquent of a boi is jelly of EVRYONE SINGLE THING THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH YOU,A BUTTERFLY LANDS ON YOUR NOSE BOOM! BE GONE THOT BUTTERFLY!!!!!

=Kaido=
He's ummm jelly of.....Nendo....yeah......I don't even need to explain if you've seen the whole anime.....

=Reita=
He's jelly of how do I put this...he is jelly of ghosts since they well some of them try and look up your skirt he shoo's them away since he's the only one who gets to see up your skirt okay I'll stop talking......

=Hairo=
This boi is an innocent boi do he aint jelly of anyone UwU

=Saiko=
This boi isn't jelly of anyone since he has bodyguards guarding you 24/7

=Chiyo=
She gets really negative and stars working out saying"Y/N won't ever love a fat pig" and works out to the extreme

=Kokomi=
This gurl just gives any girl a glare so they go away and when they do you always ask her why she gave them a glare and she always answers "What do you think someone would do if that think your single? Hmmmm???"Y/N-"I don't know what?" Kokomi-"HORRIBLE THINGS!!!!!"

=Mera=
She just growls at them I don't even need to explain why.........

YEA ANOTHER UPDATE YAY!!!!! SO ANYWAYS BAIII!!!(ENJOY THIS MUSIC!!!!!)