When They Wear A Maid Outfit

|For @KemmaSimpsForMe| Heyo! I've been working on the smuts/lemons and coming up with ideas along the way, but then I realized you must have been bored of having to wait around to get to your favorite characters smut, so i'll be posting this and a few other scenarios, so you don't get bored and the so called smuts aren't rushed. So, ye. a̶n̶d̶ y̶e̶s̶ I̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶ m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶ I̶ l̶i̶v̶e̶ i̶n̶ T̶e̶x̶a̶s̶.

Saiki-

I looked at Ku trying not to laugh, the reason being THE Kusuo Saiki, a powerful psychic was currently in a maid outfit

I looked at Ku trying not to laugh, the reason being THE Kusuo Saiki, a powerful psychic was currently in a maid outfit. The reason being was h̶i̶s̶ m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶ the school festival. They had decided on doing a cross dressing maid cafe.  And as you guessed he wasn't to happy about that. What made him even more pissed off is you taking pictures. Usually he would have stopped you but his mother said to let you take all the pictures you want s̶h̶e̶ m̶a̶y̶ h̶a̶v̶e̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶. He silently cursed the day he was born as he looked himself in the mirror. Though  if you looked really closely and I mean REALLY closely you can see a bit of a red hue on his face.

Aren-

{Okay so I couldn't find any fan art of him in a maid outfit so enjoy him in a tuxedo

{Okay so I couldn't find any fan art of him in a maid outfit so enjoy him in a tuxedo.}

Aren looked at himself in the mirror he really didn't want to wear this, but it wouldn't be manly of him to go back on his word, so here he was. The whole reason he was in this situation was non other than you his S/o. You both were laying around in you room until you had a bright idea of doing a challenge.  The deal was who ever lost at the game of you choice was going to have to wear the outfit of the winners choice. Long story short you won and decided why not do a maid outfit. As he slowly made his way out of your room and to your living room his face was becoming redder by the second i̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶i̶s̶ e̶a̶r̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ n̶e̶c̶k̶. You were beyond happy. He was just too cute! "Awww! You look so cute Aren!" you said as you took pictures of him. "D-don't get to used to it now |Y.n|." He responded, arms crossed on his chest looking at anywhere, but you. Although he won't admit it he lost on purpose so you wouldn't get sad. He's a real softie towards you.