《Help》Kaido x Reader 🍋

I was at Kaido's house studing. His mom occasionally bringing you and him some snacks. "Look at the both of you studying together I have no doubt you'll make a perfect wife!" Kaido's mom said as she put the snacks on the little table in Kaido's room. "Momm- Mother!" Kaido said as he was as red as a tomato. "I wasnt born yesterday you know I know true love when I see it." She responded to Kaido.

"Well anyways your sister, your brother and I are going shopping, do you need anything?" She asked . "N-no." The boy responded still looking like a tomato. "Okay then we're leaving, we'll see you in a bit." She said as she walked out the boys room. You both went back to studying, then you heard the door shut. After a few minutes you guys finished.

You got up and stretched along with Kaido. "We're finally finished!" You said going to his bed and floping down face first. "Yup! It took some work but we did it" Kaido responed as he walked towards his television, turning it on. You got off the bed and walked towards him.

When you were halfway towards him you triped on your backpack, falling face first . Kaido quicky went towards you. "A-are you okay?!" He asked freaking out. "I-im fine." You said rubing your chest. ' Why'd I have to fall face first?! Now my chest hurts' you thought.

Little did you know Kaido was watching your every move, slowly getting turned on.
Thinking of you doing very lewd things. You looked up at Kaido, at first you wondered why his eyes were wide and his face red. Then you looked down to see he was hard.
Now it was your turn to have a tomato for a face.

"Kaido-" you started "are you turned on?" Of course you knew the answer to this question but you wanted to see his reaction.
"I-I-I-I-I-I UHHHHH HUHHH?! W-W-WAIT I-ITS N-N-N-NOT W-W-WHAT Y-Y-Y-YOU T-T-T-THINK UMMMM UHHH!!!" Kaido stuttered/shouted waving his hands frantically.

"Are you sure its not what I think?" You said teaseing him. "I-I-I-I-I-I UMMMM HUHUH I--"
Kaido tried to responed but then he was pushed down to the ground. His legs were spread just enough for you to crawl in between.  "I can help... if you want." You said tuging on the waist band of his sweats. At this point Kaido stopped working completely.

You looked at his rock hard member, licking your lips, slowly you slid his sweats along with his boxer breifs. His member sprang out. You took his member in your hands and ran them up and down. You looked up to see Kaidos reaction.

His face showed he was felling intense pressure not to mention moans and groans were coming out of his mouth. That added fuel to your flame. You took his member into to your mouth. Kaido threw his head back "Y-Y-Y/N-N-N! n-ngh~ h-h-haaaa~" you went faster, his moans and callings of your name turned you on.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N-N-N-N  I-I-IM-M  G-G-GOING  T-O C-C-C-CUM-M" Kaido said trying not to moan. "H-haaa~ n-n-ngh~ c-c-c-cummi-ing~ i-i-i-im c-c-c-c-c-cummin-ng Ngh~" his seed shot down your throat, you swallowed all of it. Kaidos body was twitching, slowly coming down from his high.

"Y-y-y-y-y/N-n-n-n-n  i-i-m-m  s-s-s-so-o-o-o  s- MPFT!!!" You kissed him before he could apologize. You took off your shorts and panties. Kaido looked at you trailing his eyes down seeing you were dripping wet, getting hard at the thought of being inside of you, showing his love for you by pleasuring you.

You lined yourself with his member. "Are you ready?" You asked Kaido to which he nodded. Slowly you lowered yourself onto him. Taking him inch by inch. Once you had all of him inside of you you waited for the pain to go away. Soon the pain turned to intense pleasure.

You bounced up and down on him going slowly at first then speeding up. The room was filled with moans of pleasure. Good thing Kaido didnt have thin walls. Kaido felt the knot in his stomach built up. Making a bold move Kaidos hand went to your clit and rub it, not caring how embarrassing it was, he was just focused on giving you pleasure.

The knots soon came undone. Slowly you moved off his member and sat on his lap. Both of you breathing heavily and sweating.
As you came down from your high you regained your breath. "Kaido I love you." You said giving him a loving smile. "I-I love yo-"
"KAIDO COME DOWN STAIRS AND HELP US WITH THE GROCERIES!"

Heyyyyyy sorry I havent been updating ive been busy not to mention wattpad hates me T~T. Anyways I want to tell you guys what im working on! Ive been working on adding characters for example Saiki's brother and Kokomi's brother will be 2 of the characters ill be adding, and ive been writing some ideas for your requests. Soooo.......yea.......bai!!!!! OwO