《Art Classroom》Aren x Reader 🍋

It was after school and you were in the art room. 'Hopefully I can finish this drawing quickly.' You thought to yourself.

You see you were stuck in your art classroom because you didn't finish your art piece. So you were stuck in school till you finished, great.

A few minutes later you were done. Finnaly you were finished. You could go home and just rest. Suddenly you felt strong arms wrap around you.

You turned around to see it was your lovely boyfriend Aren. "loshijodeputa! Aren! My god you scared me!" You said, hand over your heart. "Sorry..." He said nuzzling into your neck.

His hands were on your hips. You leaned into him, loving the heat he was giving you. Then you felt him kiss up your neck, up your jaw line, finnaly arriving at your lips, turning you around to face him in the process.

At first it was a soft kiss slowly turning more lustful. "Mph...Aren...not....mpht.....here" you said between sloppy kisses."why not" he responded, breaking away from the kiss.

"Cause we are in school. We could get caught!" You said thinking how awkward it would be if you got caught. "But if we..." he said trailing off his words as he walks towards the classroom door "...lock the door we won't get caught." He said locking the classroom door, walking towards you.

Once he got to you he lifted your chin up, slightly tilting your face, to gain access to you neck. Kissing your neck till he found your sweet spot. "Ahh....A-Aren..." you moaned, hand over your mouth. His hands made their way to your uniform lifting it up.

His hands were now undoing the buttons on your shirt and bra."Jump..." he whispered. You complied and jumped. Wraping your arms around his neck in the process. He walked over to one of the desks and placed you on it. He was getting impatient.

He needed you. He quickly took his pants and boxer briefs off. He shoved himself into you. "Ahhh~" he pulled himself half way then went back in this time deeper. Sounds of pleasure filled the Art classroom. "Im-m clo-se" you say between moans and sloppy kisses.

"I a-m t-to" he responded going faster and faster the knot, that both of you knew too well, formed waiting to be undone. With one final thrust the knot went undone. Leaving you both slightly sweaty and panting heavily.

Okay so officially done with the Aren lemon. I don't know what else to write like what I mean is I don't know what to add to this part of the story. Let me rephrase that I don't know how to continue this lemon with Aren so ima leave it like that. Hope you enjoyed. My face is very warm right now. O////^////O. sooooooo.......yea.... Baii!! AUTHOR CHAN OUT!!