|who has a crush on you|

(ANSWER KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
'[WORDS]' THIS MEANS THIS IS IN THE PERSONS OR YOUR MIND
"[WORDS]"MEANS NORMAL DIALOGUE

=Saiki=
The person you has a crush on you is Kaido, when ever you are with Saiki he always trys to get your attention----
"Hey Y/N wanna go to the park with me?"
" Sorry,but I told Saiki that I would go to a cafe with him."
"Ohh...okay....well see you later..."
'I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT Y/N TALKED TO ME!!!BUT...WAIT DID SHE SAY THAT SHE WAS GOING TO A CAFE WITH SAIKI?! JUST YOU WAIT Y/N I'LL SAVE YOU FROM THE VILLAIN SAIKI!!'
"Tch..."
"Hmm?What's wrong Saiki?"
"Oh..its nothing"
'Looks like dark reunion will be paying a visit to your house Kaido'

=Aren=
The person that has a crush on you is Reita,when ever you're hanging out with Aren he always flirts with you----
"Are you an angel because you sure look like one."
"Re-"
"Was your daddy a baker because you sure got great buns."
"Tch!Why you little--"
"Ummm!!HEY AREN WHY DON'T WE GO TO A NICE CAFE,FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON!!"
"Tch....sure why not"
'I swear to GOD I am going to KILL THAT PERVERT IF HE EVER HITS ON Y/N EVER AGAIN!!!'

=Kaido=
No one really had a crush on you because they ship you with Kaido too much

=Reita=
The person who has a crush on you is mostly every person In your class.....soooo.....yeah.......

=Hairo=
The person who has a crush on you is well I should say the people who have a crush on you is his team mates not all of them but most of them
"Hey! Y/N do you wanna take a seat?!"
"Do you want any water Y/N??"
"Do you wanna sit in the shade with me???
that's how it usually goes until Hairo notices that you are uncomfortable and makes up an excuse to why you can't accept or do what they just said.

=Saiko=
The person who has a crush on you is Chiyo. Saiko figured this out and made sure that there were bodyguards by you 24/7 at school,so let's just say you all don't talk that much,but she still won't give up.

=Chiyo=
The person who has a crush on you is Mera. Mera trys to get your attention but it won't work since Chiyo will talk before she can say anything.
"Ahh! Y/N I was won-"
"HEY Y/N LET'S GO TO THE ARCADE!!"
"Sure ,Chiyo but Mera was about to say something to me"
"OHH!!it's nothing!"
"Oh...okay... Well let's go Chiyo!"

=Kokomi=
The person who has a crush on you is Chiyo.
Chiyo will try to get your attention by buying you something like coffee-jelly but Kokomi will always buy you something better.
"Hey Y/N! I got you a coffee-jelly!"
"Oh really?! Th-"
"Y/N look at this"(shows you a whole box filled with coffee-jelly)
"OMG!!THANKS KOKOMI YOUR THE BEST!!!"
"GRRR...."
"Hmph"

=Mera=
The person who has a crush on you is Aren,he knows you love Mera but still won't give up! He trys to get your attention by taking off his glasses to make him self more hotter but that ends up with Mera just growling at him.
(Aren takes off his glasses)
"Hey Y/N can-"
(Mera growling insert right on cue)
"Uhhh....nevermind ill talk to you later.."
"Hmm? Okay whatever you say Aren"

Sooooo......i am VERY VERY tired right now to be honest it's 12:31 and I just got used to sleeping early sooo yeah....i wanted to get this done as soon as possible and it feels kinda rushed to me and I kinda don't like how I didn't put some scenarios/ dialogue so I'll maybe update this chapter tomorrow/today sooo yea.......BAII!!!!!