{Tease} Saiko X reader 🍋

God how I hated my boyfriend right now . The reason I say that is because right now he is puting his hands down my skirt right now, WHILE WE ARE IN CLASS! This wasn't the first time he was doing this, but CHRIST ALMIGHTY this was the 4th time this week.

It was getting to you, the first time he did it to you all day and then left to his house right away not even saying goodbye to you, he continued doing this and you weren't too happy about it. So you decided to get back at him.

A day later I decided to execute my plan. At first it was a few lingering touches, but then turned into you palming him during class. He tried to act like he wasn't affected by it but not long after he lost his composure.

"|Y.n| stop teasing me!" He whispered yelled at you. "What do you mean?" You asked acting like your hands weren't down his pants teasing him. "You know what I mean!" He said as he tried to stop you from moving your hands towards his erection.

It's not like he didn't want you to stop it's just Y O U R   I N   S C H O O L is his problem. He love your teasing if you were his or your home instead of  S C H O O L! The whole day went by like this. As soon as your were going to get out of your last class he was going to take you to his place and have his way with you, but he couldn't sense you were helping out the teachers.

He would usually just pay them off, but if your dad ever caught wind of that Saiko would  D I E . Like he wasn't on good terms with him because he was dating his little girl. So he was frightened by that. So he decided to leave you alone (much to his dismay).

The whole week went by with you teasing the F U C K out of him, and each week had the same ending you were held back to help the teachers.

He thought for sure you would be free on the weekend but N O you were spending with your dad, the same dad he was frightened by. So he couldn't have you on the weekend, there's always next week right? RIGHT?

But nope. It was the same old story, you would tease him all day then after school you would be with the teachers. He had enough of this. So when then school bell signaled for lunch he got up from his desk, grabbed you and took you to a secluded area of the school.

"You really have some nerve teasing me for two weeks straight" he said pushing you up against the wall, "I don't know what your talking about" you responded trying not to laugh. You could see he didn't like the response you gave him.

He kissed you and slid a hand up your skirt slowly letting you know he would stop if you didn't really want him. You being you told him "What's taking you so long?" this flipped a switch in his mind any sense of control he had was thrown out the window.

He spread your legs to put himself in between them pushing his erection towards your, already wet, pussy. You both groaned lowly sense you are still at school. You hastily unzipped his pants wanting him to be inside you.

He slid your panties (🤢) to the side. He picked up on of your legs to get a better angle. He looked at you for reassurance, you nodded. He slowly entered you and waited a bit for you to adjust to his size. You tapped his shoulder as a sign to move.

He slowly trusted into you at first picking up speed soon after. Both of you were practically moaning messes. Forgetting for a moment that you were at school till you heard talking. At first he stopped thrusting into you, but then slowly went back to his same pace.

"S-saiko wait theirs- people h-here" you said trying to get him to stop and wait for the students passing. " I'll just pay them off if they catch us don't worry about it " he said groaning and picking up his pace.

The voices were getting dangerously getting close to the both of you. "Don't worry I'll make this quick." He said going thrusting into you at a inhuman speed. You felt your end near as the voices continued to get louder.

The knot tightened inside of you threatening to come loose at any moment. Finally the knot went undone. You felt his cum fill you up you felt euphoria fill you. You didn't even notice him sliding his dick out of you, sliding your panties (🤢) back and outing his pants back on.

The only thing that brought you out of your trance is the sound of two male student voices passed by you and Saiko. "Just you wait |Y.n| you'll regret teasing me so hard." He whispered in your ear tapping on your side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for making him so OCC I don't think I did a very good job at making him like his character ,but yeah I hope you like it and sorry for not updating I got a new phone and I couldn't figure out my Wattpad password. So yeah I'll see you guys later bye-bye!

 So yeah I'll see you guys later bye-bye!