|What they first thought of you|

=Saiki=
'Hmmm a new transfer student what a surprise. Why are they so many transfers all of a sudden?'
'Y/N...what a nice name.....Huh?She's going to sit next to me? What a coincidence.'
'She seems nice well she IS nice since I can read her mind.'
'She is also not an idiot and annoying like the rest of them. And she's not like Kokomi...
Interesting.......I might enjoy her company....'

=Aren=
'A new transfer student? Hope they don't find out about my past.'
'OH MY IRENE!! SHE'S HOT AND PRETTY AND SOOO CUTE! CAN SOMEONE LOOK THIS PERFECT WITH OUT TRYING?!?!?'
'WHY DO I SUDDENLY HAVE THE URGE TO TATTO HER NAME ON MY ARM?'
'DOESN'T MATTER! OH MY IRENE SHE'S SITING NEXT TO ME! SHE'S SMILING AT ME!CAN SHE BE ANY CUTIER???

=Kaido=
'A transfer student is Dark Reunion the cause of this?! * Kaido le gasps*She is soo beautiful she can't be part of Dark Reunion!
'She is a princess that needs the Jet Black Wings protection from Dark Reunion! Princess Y/N you shall have the Jet Black Wings as your fateful knight from this day on!

=Reita=
'A transfer student hope they're a girl and HOT! OH MY IRENE SHE'S HOT AS HELL!!'
'Wonder what her pantie color is*Insert perverted image*hehehehehe'
'I can just tell her guardian spirit and if I get lucky I can summon a ghost to take over and do the flirting so I can get her YES!PERFECT!'

=Hairo=
'A transfer student? Wonder if there into sports. A girl huh?Well doesn't matter! Maybe she likes sports!She looks the athletic type.''Of course I don't wanna assume so I'll just talk to her after class!'

=Saiko=
'Another peasant low life huh? Oh my riches. She is perfect!she makes the perfect wife material!She will be my wife no matter the cost!

=Chiyo=
'A transferstudent?isn't that the fifth one?well doesn't matter as long as they don't like Kaido then they'll be ok--OH MY GOODNESS!! THE WAY HER HAIR FLOWS IN THE WIND!HER SMILE IS AS BRIGHT AND WARM AS A SUNNY DAY!' Wait what were you saying Chiyo? 'NOTHING!'

=kokomi=
'A another transfer student?Not that I'm worried or anything after all I am the perfect pretty girl they'll surely fall for me!'
'Scratch that I think I'm in love!'

=Mera=
'Wonder what's for lunch.'huh? Did the transfer student just offer me FOOD FROM HER BENTO BOX!??!WHAT A GODDESS!!

Soo I hope these are not to out of character and sorry for not posting! Sooooooo........BAII!!!