Chapter 11: A Lesson to Remember

The Player walked confidently onward, the Neighbor behind him, triggering the first fake exit and flipping all the hallways to red. He skipped rope with Playtime and walked as the Prinicpal ran past, until finally he had reached the start area.

No one was there.

"GOTTA SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP!!!!" shouted a voice, and the duo had to jump out of the way as a broom came barreling down the hallway, tossing a purple toy off as it went.

"Mama?" the Neighbor asked.

Mama struggled to get back into her feet, and the Neighbor has to help her. "That," she panted. "Was awful." She sure looked pretty awful. She was covered in scratches.

Freddy burst through the yellow doors in front of them. "FINALLY out of detention. He kept me there for an hour!" he proclaimed.

"Sorry. An hour?" the Player asked.

"It sure felt like that," Freddy said.

The ink demon popped up out of the floor. "I'm here, I'm here," he said.

"How'd you get out of playtime?" The Player asked.

"I destroyed the jump rope."

"Destroyed?"

"Whatever. Anyway, you notice anything weird?" Bendy asked.

Now that he thought about it, there was something weird. "Has anyone seen Baldi?" the Player asked.

They all shook their heads. Now that he thought about it, the Player couldn't even hear Baldi slapping.

"Whatever. This makes it easier, right?" The Neighbor asked. Nobody answered. "Well, lead on," he said.

The team tropped across the school, dodging the kamikaze broom and giving the Bully a quarter to pass him. Finally, they reached the cafeteria, where the true exit's door had been replaced by a new one. A sliding glass door, in high resolution. It looked like it belonged in a much nicer school than the one they were in.

Everyone's attention, though, was on the teacher blocking the way out.

Not moving. Not slapping. Not even blinking. Just standing there. Staring at them with malice in his eyes.

Everyone just stood there for a second. The fact that there was a door, a barrier between them and him, gave them all a terrible false sense of safety. "There's the door. Shouldn't he be, I dunno, nice, now?" Freddy asked.

"Does he look like he's in a good mood to you?" the Neighbor asked.

"Well, we'll have to drag him through, then," Mama suggested.

"That's a terrible idea," the Player countered.

"Sad to say, that's probably the only option we have," Bendy said.

They all stepped out and looked at Baldi.

"It's timeeeeeee to teach you a lesson that you will NEVER forget!" he declared.

He slapped his ruler and took a step towards them.

Mama and the Neighbor yelled and charged as Freddy threw his microphone and Bendy summoned some ink.

The microphone soared through the air, too fast for the Player to even keep track. Somehow, though, Baldi managed to use his ruler to deflect it back at Freddy. Unable to react, his own projectile embedded itself in his gut, causing sparks to dangerously fly around. The bear collapsed to the ground, his hands cradling his stomach. Just like that, Freddy was out of commission.

Bendy threw two ink bombs at him, but Baldi gracefully dodged them. Mama ran up to him and jumped, baring her teeth and screeching.

Baldi smacked her full-on with his ruler, sending her flying. Flying right back onto Freddy, which promptly caused her to get electrocuted. Two down.

The Neighbor finally reached Baldi and began to promptly duel with him, shovel on ruler. Despite the Neighbor's enormous strength and much heavier weapon, Baldi's ruler did not break. In fact, it was the Neighbor who was struggling. After a wild jab forward that left the Neighbor off-balance, Baldi kicked him in the ribs with a sickening crunch and sent him flying towards the exit. Mr. Peterson lay there, groaning. Bones had definitely been broken.

Through all this, Bendy had been shooting ink around the teacher in a circle. With the Neighbor finally dispatched, he turned to look at his next opponent, a gigantic, maniacal grin on his face.

He took one step forward before Bendy snapped his fingers. The ink rose up around Baldi and wrapped him tightly, like a straightjacket.

Almost immediately, Baldi began to tear through the bonds. Bendy shot more ink at him, replacing them, but it was clearly a losing battle. Strain was etched all over Bendy's face. The demon literally began to shrink as he poured his life force into stopping the teacher.

"Push him through! Now!" Bendy yelled.

The Player understood. He unleashed the final BSoda he had at Baldi, pushing him towards the exit. Mr. Peterson used his foot to nudge the door open, screaming in pain as he did so. The Player quickly ran up and shut the door behind the teacher as he disappeared into a white void.

The Player took a deep breath. It was over.