Mission

*The picture isn't mine..it belongs it it's creator.

BEACON ACADEMY

Teams RWBY and (J)NPR are currently on their way to get an important mission from the headmaster. They needed this since their friend, Jaune disappeared over six months ago. To be honest...all of them didn't deserve to be called his friends since they abandoned him and bullied him for his transcripts. That changed when..the Headmaster forced Cardin Winchester to tell them the truth about the day that Jaune saved him from that Ursa Major. When they heard that..they felt like garbage. But they weren't the only ones...The Arcs also felt like they failed their son.

A son who still hasn't been found. They were taken out of their thoughts when their Headmaster...Ozpin started to speak to them.

"Hello Teams RWBY and NPR...I have an important assignment for you." Ozpin said.

"You do? What is it?" Ruby asked.

"Ruby...Let Professor Ozpin speak. You may continue Professor." Weiss said.

"Thank you Miss Schnee. As I was saying...a few days ago..some people were found on a island in the middle of the sea." Ozpin said.

"But what's so important about that?" Yang asked.

"Well Ms. Xiao Long, That island has been deserted for over 50 years. So for people to show up...we have to find out what their intentions are. So I'm sending you, Qrow and Professor Goodwitch to investigate." Ozpin said.

"Understood Professor." Pyrrha said before the two teams went to their rooms to pack. While Glynda Goodwitch watched them go..with a frown. She could see that Jaune's disappearance was still weighing heavily on their minds. Which wasn't totally unexpected since they were the ones who were closest to him until the incident. 

"Glynda...Any sign of Mr. Arc?" Ozpin said.

"No. But I'm wondering whether it's wise for Teams RWBY and NPR to go on this trip." Glynda said.

"They need this Glynda. You've seen how devastated they were when the full force of what they've done hit them. The same could be said for his father who is currently explaining his actions to his wife." Ozpin said while shuddering. Ms. Arc was one of the best huntresses back in her day with a legendary temper to match. So to be on the receiving end of it...was sure to be close to hell. 

As he was doing so...he couldn't help, but think about Jaune Arc, the boy who faked his transcripts and still showed much promise to be a good huntsman. He hoped that the boy was alright..wherever he is.

Unaware that he was going to be meeting his missing student soon.

TOON TOWN

At the same time...Jaune was waking up and exploring the area around his new home. He knew that he was in Remnant, but he didn't know where. Joining him is his girlfriend, Kim Possible and his three wives...Helga Sinclair, Agent K and Shego. Yeah..you heard me. The dorky knight who most people would pass off was married to several woman and was dating a couple since they aren't at the age of marriage yet. 

"So Jaune...Do you know where we are?" Helga asked.

"Other than being on Remnant? No. I think that we may be on a deserted island or something." Jaune said.

"But I wonder how we got here in the first place?" Kim asked.

"I'm sure your mother is still trying to figure it out. But right now...we need to get more information about this remnant and see what this world has to offer." Agent K said.

"Well this world is almost to the brink of extinction since Grimm have been invading more and more over the years. Plus the Faunus discrimination and White Fang." Jaune said.

"So there are major bad guys here and creatures that want to kill us...sounds like my kind of place." Shego said.

"But I'm worried about those of us who can't fight. The world here is extremely dangerous and we could be running into trouble at any time." Helga said.

"True. But let's go back for now...something tells me that people are sending others to investigate why we're here and some of them may be trouble." Jaune said as his wives and girlfriend nodded and headed back to the house. Unaware that their lives will never be the came once two certain Teams are coming over.

(What Jaune is wearing)

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋