Town

I don't own the picture used up above (it belongs to it's creator) Also tell me if you want to see any specific cartoons in this. It can be any kind like children, adult or video game...even movie. 

Huntsman 

As the group started to go further and further towards the town, they couldn't help themselves from wondering how Jaune would take their unexpected visit. They knew that they (mainly Teams RWBY and (J)NPR) messed up when they purposely abandoned him for those transcripts. You'd think that transcripts wouldn't define a friendship, but they managed to prove him wrong. However....once they realized the mistake they made, it was already too late. Now their missing... friend has managed to get a new life with lots of beautiful wives and girlfriends. 

"I wonder what this toon town is like?" Nora asked.

"We'll see soon Nora. I'm more worried about Jaune's reaction to seeing all of us." Pyrrha said.

"I know what you mean. We..made a mistake back then and it's time for us to face him again." Weiss said.

"Yeah. But we can't worry about that now..we still have to complete our mission." Yang stated.

"Besides what's the worse that will happen." Ruby asked when they noticed that their guides stopped just as they got to the entrance.

"Before we go in. We need to make sure you understand that what you think is impossible is possible in here." Kim said.

"What do you mean by that?" Blake asked.

"Unlike you all...we're all toons. So we'll able to do things that none of you can do." Shego said.

"I'm sure we can handle it. And we'll all be on our best behavior right?" Glynda asked as she stared at the two teams and Qrow. They all nodded and tried to keep an open mind...unaware of the madness that will await them inside.

At the same time, a seventeen year old girl was walking down the street while trying to keep her head held high. She was one of the newest residents of the town before they got transported to this new world and was still adjusting to it all. 

"Sigh...I've never imagined that I would end up being transported to this new world without..them." The girl said as she tried to place her past behind her. Her childhood and teen years would filled with endless bullying and ridicule from her entire town. And it never seemed to get better...which is why she ran away to the town to get a fresh start in life. 

Never imagining that she would soon meet some of the people who live in this new and strange world.

Now...At the end of each chapter, I'll give you all a chance to guess who this character is. So without further ado..here's some clues:

1. This character is apart of a cartoon that was cancelled and brought back years later.

2. She's seventeen years old 

3. Wears pink and glasses 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter....

Bye 👋