The Adventurer and His Best Friend

Note: I will add more shows to this and feel like I should say that I won't add any of those remakes that Disney is pushing out (I'm sticking with the classics) and Velma (we all know how awful the show is). So if you want to add something else...place it here. Also the pictures aren't mine.

Now onto the story:

After the encounter with Steven and the Crystal Gems, the group was asking themselves what else is out in this strange town. None of the characters were evil (so far), but they were each unique in their own ways. 

"That was something." Ruby said after a while.

"It was. Which begs the question...." Qrow was about to say before they caught sight of a boy riding on the back of a stretchy dog.

"What in the...." Glynda said before the boy yelled down to their guides.

"Hey guys! Hope we're not disturbing anything." The boy said.

"You're not disturbing anyone Finn. We're just showing our guests around." Kim said.

"Sounds fun. Can Finn and I help?" The dog said.

 Can Finn and I help?" The dog said

"Of course, Jake. They can possibly entertain you guys with stories of what is outside our town." Violet said.

"Neat. I can't wait to fight new enemies besides the Ice King." Finn said.

"Still up to his old tricks?" Helga said.

"Yep. Had to stop him from kidnapping PB again." Finn said. The guides nodded and were about to say something else before the group coughed to get their attention again.

"Almost forgot about you guys. Anyway, I'm Jake the Dog." Jake said.

"And I'm Finn. My best buddy and I go on tons of adventures which involves the many princesses of the land of OOO." Finn said.

"This isn't going to be the weirdest encounter we're going to see." Qrow said as he took a sip of his alcohol. 

"Nope." Yang said. 

"So you're surrounded by princesses?" Ruby asked.

"Yep. Finn is dating one of them." Jake said.

"Still going on dates with Flame Princess?" Kim asked.

"Yes. Though we have to make sure to include her in some of our adventurers." Finn said. The group nodded and quickly went on their way never questioning anything since something crazy could be coming their way.  Never knowing how much crazy they're going to get.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋

Clues:

1. They are apart of one of Cartoon Networks superhero shows

2. This show has been cancelled before and the reboot is still going on

3. Their are several different versions of them depending on the source material 

4. They are not Marvel

5. Two of them are sisters