1:Aftermath

Chapter 1:aftermath

________________

I know the rp between wolf & bun along with waterdragonangel isn't done yet,but this is different so pls don't castrate me...qwq

_______________

Year 2016

After defusing thanks to the others help….

All of them are panting as they stood up from their spot,mecha shakes a little as kin is too the same.

Firefly then stood as well & spoke,”well that was somewhat an uneventful”,pet as well stood & said”yes,but are you guys ok?”she asked as she saw the two shaken up a little.

Beats then called out,”kin!” as he hurriedly rush towards kin,but then kin shakenly said”d-dont!” beats stopped as he continues,he tries to stand up but nearly fall down if wasn’t for beats,who catches him.

Firefly too did the same to mecha with pet’s help,everybody can feel the tension in the air as they are breathing heavily.

No one said a word,until kin said as his voice was shaken but despite that tries his best to say a word,”b-beats let’s go” he spoke as beats looked at them apologetically & open a portal to his Au & helped kin get to the portal before closing it off.

Firefly & pet helped mecha back to his house as they helped him rest.

For the rest of the day, all of them just go on their day while trying to put back of their minds of what happend.

Few months later…

(firefly decided to do some test on mecha & kin due to past few months beats & abyss informed him that the two had been acting weird)

Both mecha & kin are in the waiting room with the others as the air run thick with tension of awkwardness & frustration,Rune the admin of the multiverse was there as well to help firefly,since he had the information about the soul bond & other related topics to it.

Azure(another ver.of rune) is in the waiting room with the others talking to the others to calm the tension.

When firefly come out everybody looked at him with anticipation as they waited for the results,he then looked & was quite for a moment & sighs,then said as he looked at mecha,”I have the result but i need to talk to you two separately,so mecha you go first,come inside” he said as he goes followed by mecha.

Everybody was left with their devices as the tension lessen,Azure then decided to try & start another conversation,to not make less more awkward.

It worked but the worry in the air is still running high.

With firefly,Rune,& mecha….

The room was rather had a...shivering feeling to it,both mecha & rune are talking,with rune checking up on mecha while firefly is inside another room.

Rune then asked as they checks on mecha’s stats,he spoke in monotone voice”so mecha….what does your soul bothers you?” he asked as he writes something on a clipboard.

Mecha breaths in & out,then said”after what happend With kin after fusing,my soul starts to suffocate me,as if it wants something,& everytime I need to do something,I can't breath,I don't even know what my soul wants from me”he said as he clench his chest.

Rune just nodded as he looked over the papers of the results he & firefly got,firefly then comes back with another papers in his hand as he stood by rune’s side,as he looked at mecha in a serious look,he then proceeds to tell him the results & what causing it.

Firefly then looked at the papers he had as he tells mecha what he had found,”well base on this results,it seems this was cause by the fusion you & kin had,I think after defusing it may have leave some side effects on you due to not only defusing but also the unstablitiy of the fusion you two had,this may imply to kin as well,also from what I have heard from your conversation with rune,it seems your soul seem to be more hyperaware around it’s own surrounding,due to the unstable fusing,but if you guys want to get some of your abilities & memories back,I’m afraid to say it will be a difficult one” firefly said.

mecha then spoke”but how are we gonna get some of our abilities back if we can’t….well...fuse?” he asked as he rubs his chest,frustrated about the situation,firefly & rune looked each other as they are Hesitant about something.

Rune then looked at mecha & breaths”well….there is another solution for this problem,but I don't know if you & kin are gonna be ok with this…” he said.

Mecha then perks up at this & asked”what is it then?”,he doesn't know what the solution was but he will do anything to get back to normal.

(little do he know that once it is over,everything will be anything but normal…)

________________________

Btw this is set differently from valiant souls,this event happens in Stableverse/Genesisverse,mecha never menna,never married,still met firefly & pet.

Also the “soul bond” theory reminds me of another “soul bond”idea,maybe mixed them up a little & put some of my ideas in there,also this story progress the same with some small changes...so pls bare with me here….

:3