START!!!

Chapter 4:START!

___________________

Day 1:bond

Underecho belong to meh-

After they left,both mecha & kin are walking together awkwardly,mecha is thinking whether or not he should say something while kin,just wants everything to be over with.

As the two keep on walking,mecha finally decided to break the silence by saying,”umm so-ahem- where do you want to go?”,he asked,kin glances at him then stay quite for a moment & spoke quietly,”I don't know….”,mecha had an awkward looked on his face & then remembers on place he always visited when he always in a serious mood,he turn to kin & clear his throat softy & gently said,”well I know one place we can go”.

kin looked at him questionly,mecha kept going,”I'm just suggesting because the place I go to helps me calm down,if you want to come that is & plus I think you might at least like it a little..”,kin glances at his side as he was thinking,after thinking it through,he sighed & said”alright,I suppose I can to this place that helps….”,mecha smile a little & said,”well uh I need to hold your-ahem- hand so can help you teleport to the said place”,mecha said as his face was flushed & was holding his hand out for kin.

Kin looked at mecha then at his hand,he thinks for a moment & holds mecha’s hand,fave greener than his jacket,mecha smiled & couldn't help but think…”cute”...

Focusing on all of his energy,mecha teleports himself & kin to the said Au.

“welcome to underechoes” mecha said as he looked back at kin & saw kin had a looked of awe,mecha didn't realize he was smiling even further as he looked at kin.

“heh…..maybe it won't be so bad after all….”,mecha think absently,as he leads kin around the Au.

“c’mon I’ll introduce you to the two friends of mine"