our time(wedding)

Chapter 10: our time(wedding)

(based from shipvember day 30:Our time(wedding day,because today’s is November 30…)

(nighttime…)

It was the day where everybody celebrates a special day,it was the day,two unexpected couples are getting married!

Everything was prepared,decorations are hang & nice done,tables are done,foods & the cake,the all guest are here & Lastly,music,the vows & the priest are the last to do,meanwhile in a mansion,everybody are helping two lovers dress up to their big day!

“dang! never thought the day you will be wed”abyss chuckles as he helps mecha adjust his tie & suite,mecha laughs & said”y-yeah,I never thought this day will come neither I never thought he will say yes! But here we are”,both laughed while V & ganz are talking while firefly is texting color about kin.

On kin’s side….

“I kinda thought that I -ahem- would wear a suite but not a dress”kin said as he looked himself at the mirror,the maids helped him adjust his wedding dress given by reine,she had helped them get their wedding ready for their wedding day on top of the hill with the light house,he thought he would wear a suite Like mecha,instead he wore a dress that once belongs to azure’s mother,he doesn't know why,he admits it looked nicely but…..he doesn't understand why would he wore a dress?,beats is looking out of the Window as he sees guest keeps coming in while, color texted about kin & his outfit issues.

When firefly saw the message he snickers & he knew why,the dress the gave him was inspirated design from

Spiritfell sans dress,they had found out around time they had a bachelor party,they decided to tweak it a little & had kin to wear it,the reason? His old photo of him wearing a cute dress & mecha wants to see kin in another one,

So here they are now in the alter waiting for kin to show up….,mecha breaths as his best man,firelfly rubs his back as everybody died down,they waited & there everybody saw the veils open as kin came in,with beats leading him down the altar,his face is covered in pure white veil,hiding his flushing face.

Music resonated in the air as everybody watched kin walked down the aisle,as he finally came up to mecha,who is awestruck on how kin looked & smiles,he took kin’s hand & both kneel down as priest start reciting the words of matrimony,there the said their vows as the two stood up,the ring child,goth showed up & shows them their ring,both took each rings & put each other fingers.

As the priest,alter announced the two,soulmates,the two shared a kiss as everybody cheers!

That night had been the most memorable night together as newlyweds.