closing the gap & a bet success!!!

Chapter 8: closing the gap & a bet success!!!!!

______________________

(hehehehehe….)

For the rest of the time,time by time they pass by some vendors,they always offer for the only two of then,they are also been entertained by entertainers,they never knew V & firefly we’re the one behind this.

Both mecha & kin manage to get Themselves away,the two breath for a moment,kin then said”ok...I Don't know what the deal is but I did not like that” he looked behind while mecha breaths & said”yeah,glad we got out of there”,he let go of kin’s hand as he looked around,while kin looked at his hand & put it in his pocket,both looked around,they notice they seem to be in the outpost of the city.

It was beautiful,fresh white sand,breezy air,clean waters of ocean,all in all the outpost was calming,the two looked & looked away with blushing faces,kin cleared his throat & said”since we’re out here,let’s just go somewhere away from them”he said as he starts walking,mecha sighed & follows him,meanwhile both V & firefly saw the two & follows them,beats just catches up to them.

Mecha & kin walked together on the beach,watching th sundown as they passes by & saw a shop near the post,both go there & decided to get something to drink & eat,while V & firefly along with beats who is catching up shortly after,they are now watching kin & mecha as both V & firefly try & get the two to close the gap,while beats feels worried.

When the two came out with smile on their faces & going towards a carnival,both V & Firefly saw their chance & follows them while beats trials behind them,both mecha & kin are sitting on top of the hill while eating their food & drinks,while V & firefly,saw the scenery infront of them,the two sitting in the middle if sundown,both looked each other & beats tap them on their shoulders,both looked & grins.

V & firefly with beats are busy doing something,both kin & mecha are done & had their litters thrown away,both decided to enjoy their time together quietly while their minds battle whether or not,they should finally tell each others feelings without making things awkward,both of their faced are flushed & not looking each others way.

While V & firefly are now done with their plan thanks to beats help,they are now able to get the two Together,both looked back & saw how the two acting & the nodded at each other & asked beats to help them set it up.

Both are just quite when suddenly a music resonated aorund them,both we’re suprised,both know this song somewhere……

~ never I knew,I needed it~

Both of them blush at the lyrics being out played,mecha tries his best not to look at kin while kin did the same,but then fireworks started & there,both looked up & saw the fireworks & both we’re memorize the light show,while behind the fence,far away from the two,V & firefly Highfives while beats admires the fireworks.

While mecha is admiring the fireworks his eyes slowly shifted towards kin who his eyes,unknowingly glaze with amazement,his eyes shone somewhat like emeralds when the lights of the fireworks glaze over them,mecha stares as he scoots closer to him while watching the fireworks,he keeps his eyes on the fireworks while he let his hand took hold of kin’s,while kin felt his hand being held,his face flushed as he keeps looking the fireworks.

V & firefly are looking at the post-binocular,together on each side,while beats still watches the fireworks,but then they saw something,they never had thought they would see…..

Two silhouettes closing the gap,they knew who those two we’re & they knew one thing……

They won the bet!!!

__________________________