Dates & proposals!!!!

Chapter 9:dates & proposals!!!

________________________

Year 2019

(is finally time!!!!)

It was that day,both mecha & kin relationship,it was such unexpected twist,it was never occured to anyone it would be possible,but it is….they never thought kin & mecha are no longer friends but lovers….it was an odd feat….

However there is one thing happens,is lead to a viral video of two certain skeletons dancing,fluffy unicorn song wearing a flowey costume, it gone viral,& everybody loves it while the skeletons who does it….did not,all because they lose a bet….

It’s been a 2 years,2 years of the video being taken & 2 years of a new couple have been made,s safe to say everything will change but for the better, still it did not make two skeletons happy while the winners if the beg are enjoying the video.

Laughters we’re heard,as the other said”will you stop it! Already?” ganz screamed at V & firefly,while color is a blushing mess,the two lost the bet to V & firefly & now they had the video of him & color doing that stupid dance & song!,but in literal ways,none of them even knew it was possible for kin & mecha to be lovers!.

“hey guys! What are you guys watching?”,the said couples are now here,mecha came in holding kin’s hand,the two had been happy together since they go into a relationship,always cuddle each other when they are together or go on dates when they Have time,they had been together for 3 years,& every once in every dates they give each other’s turn to plan their date,but that ‘s one is on mecha’s side.

still despite that they had a Great time,they had gone a lot on multiple dates,like their first date is ice skating or their fourth they gone to a party or on their sixth is having dates on their own home,ect.,it’s been 3 years,3 years they had been together & they had talk about their future together.

Mecha had been planning to ask kin to marry him for awhile,but he had to wait,he doesn't want to rush things,he then spoke”what are you guys watching?”,both V & firefly snickered at him & shows him the video,mecha started to laugh while kin,who too saw the video chuckles,it was 3 years & kin had never been happier,his soul was fixed,& he had a relationship & friends too.

Both ganz & color blushed from embrassment & leaves the room,both V & Firefly waved goodbye at them,in retaliation they both got the birdie,while they left,kin told mecha”hey can I go & see the others yet?”,mecha then respond”sure!”,mecha pecked his cheek & kin good to the other room,all of them are silent for moment but then firefly said”alright,what’s the problem,sunshine?”,mecha are suprised at what he said but then he remembers something,& said”well…..I wanted to ask kin something but I don't know how well it will goes ….”,V then said”so…….you telling me,you don't know how to ask kin for hand in marriage?”

mecha blushes & realizes they knew he ask”how-”,but firefly cuts him off & said”your pocket…*points at his pocket with red velvet box peaking out*” mecha sighs & took out the box,he opens it & inside we’re two beautiful custom made rings,both had different color,one is blue & the other is green,firelfly whistles at the rings,he then asked”are to bought or custom made?”,mecha said”custom…”,firefly says”knew It!”,V then buts in & says”since you have a problem on proposing,we can help you with that”he said.

Mecha looked at the two hopefully,”really?! Thanks guys!”,he exclaimed happily,but asked again” so how are we gonna do this?”V then said”alright c’mon you two & I’ll tell you”,both huddle together towards him,V then says”ok so here’s the plan……”

Later at night,mecha & kin’s date…..

That night was the night he gonna ask kin to marry him,with V & firefly along with their friends help,he gonna make sure to Make this proposal memorable,so here they are on a date,on the beach on top of the same light house on the hill,the two enjoy some foods & afterwards cuddling with each other.

Mecha waited for the signal as he looked around & saw firefly & V along with his friends are there,he smiles as he nodded at them,kin was napping a little,when mecha softly rubs his head as he purrs,he softly says”hey sweetie~~”mm?”,I want to show you something….” kin opens his eyes & said”what is it?” ha asked as he sits infront of him,mecha bits his lip & said”*sighs*there is something i want to ask you”,kin his eyes widen a little as mecha keeps going”we had known each other for years & depsite how we gone through thick & thin,despite our differences,we are here now as lovers but….”mecha paused as he took out a box,kin looked down eyes widen a little.

Fireworks started as mecha said”there is one thing that I want us to be more just a lovers” he said as the fireworks behind him spelled out for him as he holds kin's hand.

~Will You Marry Me?~

Meanwhile…..

“what his answer will be?” ganz wonders as beats & color looked out on the lighthouse while the others are having a small picnic as they enjoy the fireworks,firefly then said”I knew the extras fireworks would come in handy” he said as pet leans on him,V then asked beats & color,who came back looking giddier than ever,”hey guys! So how did go?”,color grins & says”I’ll say….

“We got a wedding to prepare!!!!!”

Everybody cheers happiness while some enchanting,”he said yes!”,a few times while color & V Highfives while ganz & firefly grins & pet’s hugged beats in happiness.