1 🌸

"Hi! My name is Y/N. I hope to get to know everyone better."

Everyone clapping their hands. Yes, I'm new to this school. I got moved to this new area but I just hoping that it's a good idea to actually move in here.

As I sat at the place that the teacher showed me, a girl beside me was telling me her name and all. She seems to be happy getting to know me and all. I just smiled and talk to her abit.

Classes went by faster than I thought. It was lunch unknowingly. The new friend that I made brought me to the school canteen. It was so big that I went awe. She just chuckled and grabbed me to get some food. Things were slowly getting better and all. Knowing a friend making me realised alot of people wants to know me.

"You're actually pretty and kind." The new friend, Eunji, said to me that I went shocked.

"I'm not pretty but thank you for that." I laughed abit while thanking her.

Even some of my new friends around me agreed with her. I just smiled towards them and they went awe. I didn't know why but I guessed I'm really pretty to them. Well, I don't know.

" for some reason , you look like someone in our school . " Eunji said , even the other agrees .

i just give them a question look , but they shrug it off and said nothing .

As the lunch was ending, we got up and wanted to go back to class. I couldn't get to walk properly since there was too many people. I didn't realised there was a foot that I tripped on it, wanting to fall. But instead, I bumped into someone, making the person hold me for awhile, not flinching at all. I quickly looked up to see a guy with his not so really brown hair with such beautiful features and has a very sharp jawline. I got backed my senses and I quickly pulled myself, giving a bow.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

"Watch where you're going, dumb."

He-

I looked at him in disgusted but he just roll his eyes and walked off with his gang. My friends quickly pulled me out from the canteen and quickly asked all sorts of questions such as me being okay and all.

"Who was that clique that I saw just now?" I had to ask.

"There are popular here but they are the bad guys. The one that you bumped into was Kim Sunwoo, the 2nd maknae in the clique. He maybe looks like that but that guy has lots of words to actually physically and mentally hurt you so be careful."

I give a quick nod, understanding what's with that clique. Throughout the whole day, I kept recalling on how he called me dumb. I was really mad about it but knowingly about their attitude and all, I have to really be quiet.

School ended really quicker than I thought. I went to library with Eunji. Well, it's not that I love library. I just wanted to see how pretty is it so probably I could go and study there. Looking in awe once again the moment I stepped inside the library. She pulled me to one of the tables and talked from there.

She's really friendly. I don't deserve a friend like her.

as we went to look for the shelf that we're supposed to check, i felt a hand grabbing my arm and another hand closing my mouth. i was pinned to the shelf, being in pain as my back hit too hard. i quickly look up and not expecting this to happen, that Sunwoo guy is infront of me.

"hi, dumb ."

he just called me what again ?