Let's keep the foreplay for the bedroom

Chapter twenty six:-
LET'S KEEP THE FOREPLAY FOR THE BEDROOM.

Emarald's POV:-

I dragged my feet towards my locker, my shoulders slumped even more than before when I saw my friends crowding near my locker, between Jasper and Bianca's locker. Reaching mine, I pushed in the code and dumped at the unnecessary books in it.

I'm tired. No, no, I was drained. Not only now I have to study algebra, I have to study it with someone. Moreover my nightmares are getting more and more unbearable, it's the same thing every time but yet more painful, every time.

"Hey, Em, you made it." Anna shrieked playfully and for that got a big ass smile and a shove from me in return. No big deal.

"What did Mr. D say?" Hannah vocalised the question which was pretty much in everyone's brain right now.

"Mr. D? I thought his name was Johnson!" I scrunched up my face in a frown.

"It is, but he's bald so everybody just calls him Mr. D, as in draught." I gave Mike a blank stare after he finished off, while he raised his hands in the air and shrugged.

"Seriously?!! Kids these days are getting less and less artistic everyday." Jake muttered quitely but I was still able to listen to it and he sounded a lot like Earl from '2 broke girls'. I loved that show to no ends, like I can watch it as much as I can watch 'Friends' if not more.

Getting off the topic....

"Come on, let's this show on the road." Joey trailed off, seemingly sounding unsure of himself. What happened to him?

"Yeah, let's go. The faster we get there, the faster we can get out." I think that came out of me.

"Awe, don't be like this. We're gonna have a great time." Hannah reassured me. My eyes moved over to Brett, who was too quite to be real. He looked up the exact same time and pulled up his brows. He mouthed 'What happened?' to which I mouthed back a quick 'Nothing!'.

He was standing by someone's locker, hands in his pockets, his curly hair going in every direction they could find and yet somehow making him look really hot. He was rocking a white flannel shirt with black jeans and a black leather jacket. How a person can look like that when wearing such simple clothes was beyond me. I sighed. By the time it registered in my brain that I was ogling him, he already caught on. A smirk found its way to his face when he mouthed 'Done?', I don't know how I got that much in me that I mouthed back 'Not yet.', like really, why did I even say that? I mean I know he is hot and really sexy but I should not say these things. I do not act like some hormonal teenager normally or ever for that matter, then why, why in god's name was I acting like one now?

"Sunshine, I know you're a girl but you know he's not edible, right?" Jake voice flew in my ear, making my face flush at the rate of lightening. I punched his arm in return whilst still looking on Brett's eyes and somehow his smirk appeared to widen. I rolled my eyes and breaking the eye contact turned towards Jake who was smiling down at me adorably. I gave him a small smile and then smirked evilly.

"And you are?"

"Of course I am, you want some of this?" He gestured to his body.

"Ooh totally, when is the janitor's closet free?" I asked so seriously, that he actually looked worried for a second.

"You know I was just joking right? I mean not to sound rude but you're not my time, you're like my really small sister and..." He babbled on and on, till I interjected.

"Please, oh god no. I was just joking, I might just gag by even thinking of you and I together and I know what your type are now, brown hair, blue eyes, older...." Jake quickly gave me a deadly bear hug while fortunately Brett came to us too.