She snogged me first, then I could not control myself

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO:-
SHE SNOGGED ME FIRST, THEN I COULD NOT CONTROL MYSELF

Emarald's POV:-

My over thinking mind supported me till we reached our destination, making me feel more bad about everything happening and especially I was feeling bad that I was so happy here, with all these people being my friends and I was kind of living my life while I caused so many people problems that had taken their life away from them.

I was ripped away from my depressing thoughts by, I think you all can guess, Brett.

"Hazel, we are here." He gave my shoulder a shake and I quickly bolted up from my seat, literally, and that gave me a pretty nice bruise on my forehead.

"Ouch." That definitely stings.

"Are you an idiot?" I mustered up my best glare, which was futile by the way, while he was busy covering up his laughter.

"Why? Yes, I am." He grinned at me and I punched his stomach, not too hard, but just enough for him to clutch it for the next few minutes or so. Ben had suggested to me to learn self defence and I learned it after that incident, so I was pretty good at self defence.

"Shit. What was that for?" He glared at me.

"For you behaving like an imbecile." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Well, it was hard." He clutched his stomach and I actually felt bad for a second, except for the fact that he deserved it.

He is such a shithead, he always deserves it.

Do not say things like that for him.

For him?

For anyone.

Yeah, right.

Shut up, brain.

"You again going into your 'silent but as always over thinking' mode." Now, he was the one smiling sweetly at me and I whacked his head.

"You are getting violent. Mother nature visiting again?" He looked worryingly at me and I sighed.

"Shut up, Brett. Its not that anyways I am just anxious you know?" He gave me a knowing look and I shrugged.

"For Christmas?" He said, while I huffed.

"Smartass." He laughed, which made me smile softly.

"It's fine if you do not want to go there, you know?" He copied my voice, with the designated expressions and I had a hard time catching my breathe.

I had told him a few days ago that I did not want to go visit my cousins, aunt and uncle because I was not ready to be back so soon. I knew that I was the one that was so impatient to go back and meet them but I realised that the main motive to get out of there was that to live by myself. Live freely. I realised that going there right now would make my resolve change and I did not want that so I was finally finding ways to get out of going there without hurting their feelings and I had no idea how that was going to happen till now.

"Yeah and pigs can fly." He shook his head rapidly, chuckling quietly with his curly hair bouncing and most of them making their appearance in front of his eyes. My hand came up on its own accord to remove his tousled hair from his eyes so that I could look at his face more clearly.

"No, but seriously, if you do not want to go then you should not go. Just do whatever you think is right and I know you would purposely never hurt anyone so you do not have to worry about hurting them." He gave me a sincere look and I put my eyes downcast.