7

"Mo!" Tiffany shook her best friend from her slumber. It had been almost an hour since she left the party and Tiffany was starting to get worried.
Mo opened her eyes in panic unsure of what was going on. She had actually had a dream that her and Gloria caught. She woke terrified.
"Huh?" Monica said groggily.
"Hey are you okay? I texted you and never responded. I was worried." Tiffany looked around. Monica's dress was rumpled on the floor and her shoes were kicked off by the door.
Monica sat up holding the sheet over her bare chest. "Yeah I guess I was just really tired. I don't remember falling asleep."
Tiffany looked over and saw Monica's panties on the floor. "Do you normally sleep completely naked or?"
Monica was embarrassed. She covered her face and shook her head. "Umm.."
"You sly dog. I didn't even notice she left the party! You did it??" Tiffany asked excitedly. "Don't even try lie to me. I know you did."
"Tiffany. I-"
"So how was it??" Tiffany sat on the bed then quickly stood up. "Is it even safe to sit here?"
Monica laughed. "I need to shower."
Tiffany shook her head. "Couldn't even wait until the party was over huh?" She asked in a mockingly disappointed tone. "What a horn dog."
Monica stared at Tiffany for a moment. She contemplated which lie she wanted to go with. Should she let her believe it was Brooke or just tell her nothing happened. Tiffany seemed so proud of her but it was wrong to lie and especially on other people.
"I didn't have sex with Brooke." Monica confessed. "I just wanted to be alone."
Tiffany squinted her eyes. "Fine but if I find out you're lying to me that's your ass."
Monica sighed. "Don't I know it."

Downstairs at the party Gloria was trying to keep it together. She was paranoid and horny. The two didn't mix well. She felt like people were looking at her. They knew. They could tell. Her husband would find out, Monica's parents and Tiffany too. There would be fights and falling out. It would all be too much. However, she would do it again. The softness of Monica's lips alone were enough to make it worth it. Her moans, the tilt of her head, and the arch of her back. The way Monica's flesh felt in her mouth. It gave Gloria the chills. She crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together to temporarily satiate the yearning.
"Honey." Allen said placing a hand on Gloria's shoulder. He couldn't find her earlier to introduce his wife to a few business people that were also at the party.
His voice shook Gloria from whatever fantasy she was having. "Yes?"
"This is Jacob Hawk and Dylan Latinore. The two I was telling you about on the drive over." Allen had not mention these two at all but Gloria knew this game. They had been playing it forever now. She was just supposed to smile and agree. Shake a few hands and laugh at a joke or two. Be pretty. Be quiet. Be a good wife. She stood to greet them.
"Hi. I'm Gloria. Nice to meet you both." Gloria shook their hands and they smiled at her.
"How do you deal with this guy?" Dylan jokingly asked about Allen.
"He's a riot." Jacob added.
"He's certainly something." Gloria chuckled.
Dylan tossed an arm around Allen. "Nice." He tried to whisper but failed. Jacob winked at Gloria and she wanted to gag. Instead she smiled and nodded.
"Listen Allen. You mind if we talk shop for a little? I've got a partnership that I think you and your pockets will be interested in." Dylan says.
"Of course. Let's head to the hotel's bar." Allen suggested. He'd need something a little stronger than champagne to get him through this. Gloria was thankful the three of them weren't staying. She didn't want to hear about whatever they had planned to discuss. She didn't want to be trophy wife for the remainder of the night. What she actually wanted to be was alone with Monica, but that wasn't happening. While she was up she decided to help herself to some punch.
"Thirsty?" Monica said from behind Gloria. She nearly choked on the juice.
Monica giggled. "Hi."
Gloria chewed the inside of her lip. Monica had changed her clothes. She was still wearing a dress but it wasn't as formal as the previous. She still looked radiantly beautiful to Gloria. "Hi." She looked around for her daughter who is usually connected to Monica's hip but she was nowhere to be found. "Are you okay?" Gloria asked.
"Yes. Are you?" Monica studied Gloria's face but it didn't reveal much. She was good at maintaining her composure.
"No. I can't get your body off of my mind. I'm dying trying to keep my hands to myself right now." Gloria surprised herself and Monica too with her honesty. That was the last thing Monica was expecting her to say.
"Well you don't have to. We can go back to the suite."
"Don't tease me." Gloria said.
Monica grinned and stepped a little closer. "I'm not wearing any pa-"
"Mo!" Tiffany called out as she approached the pair, Brooke in tow. Tiffany loved playing match maker and she was committed to making Brooke and Monica a thing. No matter how much Monica resisted. Tiffany knew sometimes her best friend just needed a little push.
"Mom have you met Brooke?" Tiffany asked.
Gloria sighed. "I haven't. Hi."
Brooke stuck her hand out to shake Mrs. Coles hand. "Hi ma'am. Nice to meet you." Everyone knew how inseparable Monica and Tiffany were. Meeting Tiffany's parents was almost like meeting Monica's.
Though she didn't want to, Gloria shook her hand. Her manners wouldn't allow her to decline.
"Don't you want to go dance?" Tiffany asked Monica. She nodded her head at Brooke to give her friend a hint. As smart as Monica was, she was so clueless Tiffany thought to herself.
Monica looked around nervously. If her parents saw her dancing with Brooke it could be trouble. "I don't know."
"Yeah I'm not that great of a dancer anyway." Brooke added. She was disappointed but the last thing she wanted was for Monica to feel pressured.
Despite the obvious let down, Gloria couldn't help but feel a little relieved she didn't have to see her girl dancing with someone else. Well... not her girl but... Gloria actually wasn't sure what she meant by that. Was she even allowed to feel like that? After all she was married.
Speak of the devil and he shall appear, Gloria thought as Allen walked up and snaked an arm around his wife's waist. He was two sheets to the wind and he was feeling, for lack of better words, frisky. It had been a while since he saw Gloria all dolled up and he liked what he saw. Maybe it was time for them to go home.
Monica sighed and looked at Brooke. "Do you want to go get a slice of cake or something?"
If Brooke was a puppy her tail would be wagging like crazy. "Yes."
"Monica Wait." Mr. Cole said.
Monica clenched her jaw and slowly turned around. She was careful to not let her face show what she felt, which was rage, jealousy, and annoyance. "Yes, Mr. Cole?"
"Thank you for the invitation. Everything was lovely. I think the Mrs and I are going to call it a night." Admittedly Allen hadn't wanted to come out that evening but now he was glad he did. He brokered a deal, had a few drinks and laughs, now he was going home to get lucky. Or at least he thought.
"You're welcome." Monica said before looking directly at Gloria. "Did you enjoy yourself?"
Gloria chuckled though no one else found the humor in the statement. "I did."
Monica smirked. "Great. Good night." She hugged Mr Cole and Gloria. She let her hand fall to Gloria's butt as they embraced. Gloria inhaled sharply and ended their hug abruptly. Monica laughed to herself.
Mr. And Mrs Cole said goodnight to Monica's parents and made their exit. On the car ride home, Allen rested his hand on Gloria's thigh and applied light pressure. His hand worked its way up her thigh. It didn't bother Gloria but it didn't do much to arouse her either. Her mind was other places. On another person. Allen didn't notice. He never really took note of much that wasn't concerning him.
"Have I told you how much I like your hair crumpled like that?" He asked.
"What?" Gloria couldn't hear him over the replaying of Monica's moan in her head.
"I like your hair that way. Like that wild but tame look. It's sexy." Allen smiles to himself. Gloria had a bit of a glow to her. It was attractive to him. He wasn't sure if it was just the alcohol talking but he wanted to be apart of whatever was happening with her.
Gloria touched her hair and smiled. She thought about Monica's fingers combing through it. "Thank you."
Allen parked the car and they made their way inside. He grabbed Gloria from behind and whispered in her ear, "we should go upstairs while we have the house to ourselves."
Gloria frowned. She didn't want to do that. She wanted to get out of that dress and shower. She wanted to go to sleep. "I don't know, Allen. I'm tired." Part of Gloria felt guilty. Is this not what she wanted all this time? Now she had it. Her husband was here, at home, trying to be intimate with her and she was denying him.
"Oh come on." Allen kissed her shoulder and caressed her body.
Gloria hesitated but decided to give in. "Okay. I'll be right there."
That's what Allen wanted to hear. He smiled before kissing the back of her head and going upstairs. Gloria took a deep breath and looked at her reflection in the window. She tried not to think about Monica. She didn't want to feel guilty. She didn't want to feel guilty about being happy. She was torn between deep down wanting her marriage to work and wanting Monica too. She sighed and shook it off. Monica was probably having the time of her life with Brooke. What difference did it make if Gloria wanted to be intimate with her husband? It didn't matter one way or the other. At least that's what Gloria kept telling herself. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and undress. She felt a little self conscious around Allen. It had been so long since the last time they'd done this. When she opened the door Allen was already stripped down to his briefs waiting for her.
He smiled at the sight of Gloria's nearly naked body. "Come here. Come here." He said making space for her. She crawled into bed they began to kiss. He climbed on top of her and put himself inside of her. It was uncomfortable for Gloria. She wasn't at all ready for that yet. However, she stayed quiet and with any luck it would be over soon. She tried to get into it but with no help from Allen it seemed to be an impossible task. After a few minutes of thrusting, Allen tired himself out. He was finished and saw no reason as to why Gloria wouldn't be. After all that was some of his best material. He kissed her on the cheek and rolled over. He was satisfied and ready for bed.
Gloria on the other hand lied there and let her mind wander. It wandered to the beginning of their marriage. Had it always been this... bad? Her mind wandered to Monica and what she could be doing. Gloria thought about all the different ways this could play out. Either in bliss or disaster. She let herself focus on the former. Gloria fell asleep with a smile on her face fantasizing about the next time she would see Monica.