12

"Hurry." Monica said as she grabbed Gloria's hand. "If I timed it right, and I know I did, we have exactly 45 minutes until Tiff's practice is over and 52 minutes until Jackson gets home from his after school program."
Gloria laughed. "Have you been stalking my children?"
"Yes." Monica pulled Gloria into her bedroom and shut the door. Her parents were working long shifts and so that wasn't a concern.
"Baby, wait. Slow down." Gloria said. She wrapped her arms around Monica's waist and brought their bodies close together. For the past two weeks they have been sneaking and creeping around with each other. Stealing every little moment they could get. Gloria loved every second of it but she hated that it always had to go so quickly.
Monica's eyes softened. She absolutely melted whenever Gloria called her pet names. "What's wrong?"
"I don't want to rush." Gloria let her soft and delicate fingers slowly trail up Monica's back. The younger woman shivered under the gentle touch.
"Okay." Monica said slowly. While taking their sweet time did sound ideal, she wasn't sure it was practical.
Gloria pressed her lips to Monica's and they kissed as she let her hands take a tour under her shirt. She quickly realized Monica wasn't wearing a bra and smiled with delight. "Someone was waiting and ready."
Monica pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her bare breast. The extent of her comfort level with Gloria was a far cry from the first time she undressed herself in the woman's presence. "Very ready. You took forever at the grocery store."
Gloria chuckled as she took in Monica's young and beautiful body. Her brown skin was even and flawless. Gloria wanted to drink her in as if that was a possibility. Though, in a way it was. "My deepest apologies. Let me," Gloria pushed Monica to the bed and tugged her shorts down, "make it up to you."
Monica smirked and lifted her bottom so Gloria could easily take her panties off as well. "I thought I was going to be the one in charge this time." Monica said.
"Why would you think that?" Gloria straddled her lover and pinned her arms down.
"I haven't the slightest." Monica grinned. She thought the sight of Gloria hovering over her was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.
The blonde leaned down and kissed Monica passionately. Slowly. She took her time and relished in the feel of the young woman's kisses. She let her tongue take its time trespassing through her lips. It teased Monica's tongue and carefully explored her mouth. She loved the way Monica breathed out her arousal. She loved the way it felt for Monica to squirm beneath her. Gloria began kissing her neck, sucking and biting as she went. Sometimes Monica did this thing that Gloria was not a fan of. She would hold in or suppress her moans.
"Stop it." Gloria growled against her ear.
"Stop what, baby?"
"I want to hear you." Gloria pinched her nipple and made Monica cry out.
Monica started to become bashful, but she nodded her head. "Okay."
Gloria leaned down and began to kiss and suck the nipple she just hurt as if she was apologizing. Monica's nipple were and always have been extremely sensitive. She sucked in through her teeth and moaned Gloria's name.
"Just like that baby." The older woman said as she let her hand cradle Monica's sex. She was already so wet for her. Gloria's eyes rolled with lust. Her presence and touch caused the moisture between Monica's legs. Her. The beautiful woman was turned on so much for Gloria it was almost unbelievable to her. It gave her a new confidence. "Do you want me to touch you here?" Gloria asked.
Duh, Monica thought to herself but she didn't want to be rude. "Yes."
"Do you want me to fuck you, baby?" Gloria let her finger slowly circle around Monica's hardening bud.
Monica moaned. The teasing was agonizing but she... liked it? "Yes, baby."
"Tell me how." Gloria slid down to tease Monica's opening then back to her clit to torture her further.
Monica was not shy by any means. Especially around Gloria now. They've literally been inside of each other for Christ's sake. Wasn't too much more to be shy about. However, suddenly, Monica felt herself begin to shrink under the blonde's gaze.
"Tell me how, baby." Gloria said again only softer this time. She leaned in and started to kiss Monica's neck and her ear. Gloria wanted to ease the tension she sensed.
Monica moaned out when she felt Gloria's tongue against her ear. That was one of her weak spots and her lover knew that. She wasn't playing fair. "I want you to fuck me.. like I'm yours."
Gloria smiled and penetrated Monica's soaking wet opening with her fingers.
"Yes, baby!" Monica moaned loudly.
"Make no mistake about it, sweetie. You are mine." Gloria hissed as she forcefully thrust her fingers in and out.
Monica threw her head back and arched her back as her orgasm came torpedoing through her entire body. "Yes, Gloria. I'm yours." She clung on the older woman's body as she rode the wave of her climax. "I'm yours. I'm yours." She repeated absently. She always felt so faint after she came. Would it always be like this? Monica hoped that after a while she could force he body to stay awake after a mind blowing orgasm. Though, right now all she wanted to do was curl up in Gloria's arm and let her hold her while she fell asleep.
"You look so sexy when you cum." Gloria purred.
Monica buried her face into the older woman's chest and smiled bashfully. "Stop it."
Gloria played with the twists in Monica's hair. They were so pretty to her. "It's true. Then again, you're always radiant."
"Thank you, baby." Monica lifted her head and pressed her lips to Gloria's. They kept that up until Monica was on top. She slid Gloria's shirt over her head and flung it to the floor. It got caught on a lamp and crashed to the floor. Monica didn't seem the least bit concerned. Gloria chuckled at her recklessness. They started kissing again only to be interrupted by the sound of a door closing. Monica sat up immediately and froze. Gloria didn't hear the door.
"What's wrong?" Gloria asked.
"Someone's here." She got up and looked out her window. Her mom's car was parked outside. "Fuuuuuck." Monica mumbled. She started to get dressed in a frenzy. "My mom is here!" She said as she nearly fell over trying to put her pants on.
"Oh god." Gloria said. She got up and hurried to put her shirt on. How would she explain to Kendra why she was in her home alone with her teenage daughter. Gloria groaned. She couldn't hide. Her shoes were still downstairs at the bottom of the staircase. Surely Kendra would notice.
"Monica?" Mrs. Jones said before opening her daughter's bedroom door.
"Hey, Mom!" Monica awkwardly leaned against the wall closest to the window, subconsciously trying to create space between her and the woman that she just finished having sex with.
"Hi, Kendra." Gloria said.
"Gloria, how are you? What are you doing here?" Kendra asked. She was surprised to see her. Especially in her house in Monica's room.
"Well you remember me saying I wanted to redecorate my room right?" Monica asked. Her mom nodded. "I just thought Mrs. Cole could give me a few pointers since I love what she did with her home so much."
"Monica, I hope you're not taking up too much of Gloria's time." She chuckled. She didn't even understand why she wanted to rearrange her room. She would be leaving for college soon enough.
"Oh. No. Not at all. I don't mind."  Gloria reassured her.
"Well thank you, Gloria. That was nice." Kendra smiled at her daughter. "Make sure you thank Mrs. Cole for her time."
"I was just about to." Monica mumbled.
"What was that?" Mrs. Jones asked, but Gloria heard her. She smirked and stifled a giggle.
"Will you be staying home for dinner? I thought you were working late tonight." Monica said louder, changing the subject.
"Aw, no. I'm not here to stay. I just forgot something here then I'm running back to the hospital." Kendra said sadly. She knew she didn't get to spend a ton of time with Monica but hopefully she understood why. Her and her husband worked tirelessly to give her the life neither of them ever had.
"Okay. That's cool. I'll just order a pizza." Monica shrugged. She just desperately wanted her mother to leave. She was trying to focus on everything except the slick feeling between her thighs. The mess Gloria made before they were intruded upon.
"Or you could come over to our house." Gloria offered selfishly. She wanted to spend every waking moment in Monica's presence.
"Are you sure?" Monica asked. She didn't want to become annoying. She spent a lot of time over there anyway but that was because of Tiffany. She didn't want to smother Gloria.
"I insist."
"Thank you, Gloria. It's nice to have people you can trust so close by." Kendra said as she looked at her watch. "I really need to go. I love you, Monica. See you around Gloria."
"Bye bye." The blonde said. Kendra's statement about trust really made her stomach twist into knots. Could she really trust her? Just minutes ago she was literally defiling her daughter.
"Love you too, Mom." Monica could tell what her mom said bothered Gloria. When they were alone again she sat beside her on the bed. "Hey, it's okay."
"Is it?" Gloria asked. "If your dad and Tiffany were doing what we are doing, would it be okay?"
Monica had to stop herself from gagging. She'd be absolutely repulsed by both of them. "That's not the same." Monica said.
"How so?"
"For starters, he's a man. They're already creeps by nature." Monica tried to joke but Gloria didn't so much as crack a smile. "Baby, don't beat yourself up over this. You haven't done anything wrong. Everything that has happened between us has been one hundred percent consensual. Technically I am an adult." Monica leaned closer to her. "I've enjoyed every," she kissed Gloria's cheek, "last," forehead kiss, "second." She kissed her on the lips.
Gloria nodded. So did she. Nothing wrong could ever feel this right. This liberating. This good. Monica brought joy to her life. "Okay."
"Okay so stop looking like that." Monica demanded. She hated seeing Gloria sad.
"Or what?" Gloria asked with a little smirk hiding on her lips.
"Or I'll start crying." Monica pouted.
"That's completely unfair." Gloria said as she grabbed her hand. Their fingers intertwined and she felt better immediately.
"All's fair in love and war."
Gloria quirked her eyebrow. "Love?"
Monica chuckled and shrugged. She wasn't completely sure what she meant by that. "It's just a saying."
"Mmhm." Gloria hummed.
"Anyway, what's for dinner?" Monica laid her head on Gloria's shoulder. "I'm absolutely famished."
The older woman laughed. "Whatever you want."
"I love when you say that to me." Monica stood and looked out the window. Her mother's car was gone now. She turned back to Gloria and gently pushed her backwards before dropping to her knees. She pushed her skirt upwards and pulled down the blonde's panties. "I want you." She said as her mouth began to salivate.
"You can have me." Gloria said. She bit her lip as she felt Monica's tongue stroke up and down her throbbing core. It felt so good. Before Monica she couldn't recall the last time she was pleasured this way. Monica licked and kissed her center like she was the best thing she'd ever tasted and it sent Gloria's head spinning. It turned her on so much, her orgasms barely took moments to build. Gloria gripped the sheets and moaned out. "Monica. Yes, baby. Right there."
Monica loved when Gloria told her she was doing a great job. She grabbed the woman's legs and held them on her shoulders while she continued to eat her out. That way she couldn't wiggle away when she came as she usually does.
Gloria felt the grip around her thighs. She felt desired and cherished and that sent her right over her orgasmic edge. She shouted Monica's name as she came in her mouth. "Baby! Stop. Oh my god." Gloria moaned. She was going to come again at this rate. Monica was still sucking her and it was pleasantly unbearable. Gloria couldn't fight it. She came again. This time bucking her hips and against Monica's skilled tongue. "Damn it, babe." Gloria huffed as she caught her breath. "I'm starting to think you're lying about me being your first."
Monica chuckled and laid beside her. "You're a good teacher."
Gloria pulled her closer and kissed her deeply. Her phone starting ringing. It was Jackson. "Oh god. He must be home. I have to go." She sat up and started to pick up her panties but Monica stopped her.
"Those are mine now."
Gloria smiled. "Um..okay."
"And do me a favor?" Monica asked.
"Yes?"
"Don't put on a new pair before dinner."
The blonde blushed and folded her arms across her chest. "Excuse me?"
Monica shrugged and shifted her body on the bed. "It'll be like our little secret. Pleeeaassee?" She begged.
"Fine but only because you're so cute." Gloria leaned down and kissed her. "See you soon."
Monica smiled and watched as Gloria walked away. She sighed and smiled to herself. This almost felt like a dream. She had to pinch herself to make sure. Nope. She was very much awake and felt as lucky as ever.